Thread: Parting out my 99 Firebird V6

Full Throttle

Parting out my 99 Firebird V6

Most of you here know the car, pulled most of it apart, have many parts available still.

Sold so far:
    All Seats and Seat Belts
    Passenger Side Mirror
    Main Dash
    Vent from gauge bezel
    Radiator
    A/C control unit
    Wiper Motor Arms (the ones back up in the cowl)
    Driveshafts (both original steel and aluminum)
    Hooker Catback
    Bolts that hold on the Intermittent Steering Shaft

Spoken for by a guy up the street that has bought about half the things listed above:
    Horns, Radiator Hoses, Rear Axle, Brake Booster, Master Cylinder and Transmission

All other Parts Available.

Full Front swap with upgraded headlights (see pictures) is $500 Firm if anyone wants to upgrade a 93-97 to a 98-02 front clip, You will NEED to be close enough to drive to pick this up, far to bulky to safely ship)
    Full Suspension consisting of Founders on car adjustable Panhard, Founders 3 piece poly LCA's, BMR 1.25" Lowering Springs, Bilstein Shocks and WS6/SS 32mm front / 19mm rear Sway bars is also available for $500 Firm, will even toss in the front upper stock control arms that have been rebuilt using Moog Problem Solver bushings and ball joints
    Separate from the rest of the suspension is the BMR strut tower bar for all V6 4th gens and LT1 4th gens, make me an offer on that.

having trouble posting pictures, will try back later, in the mean time see my Facebook Marketplace Listing for pics https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...9258398061952/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Light Throttle
    How’s the front inner door sail panels , the front panels where the locks and door mechanism is. Also can you post pics of them?

Full Throttle
    Quote Originally Posted by 1996Camaro View Post
    How’s the front inner door sail panels , the front panels where the locks and door mechanism is. Also can you post pics of them?
    sorry just saw this post, probably best to PM me so I get an email, can you show me on a diagram or with a sample picture what you are talking about?

Light Throttle
    It’s the panel where the window and lock switches are,should be black. Don’t need the window/lock switches just the panel that holds them.