Thread: 01 Regal GS new mods E85 etc...

01 Regal GS new mods E85 etc...

Wow I haven't been here in a long time it's good to be back. I still own my GN and now own 2 W body's one for daily duty and one for track duty.

This is my daily driver, have done some upgrades and wanted to see if anyone has done similar and what were your results?

I bought this car stock except for some brake and suspension mods and a 3.5 installed which it didn't need. The car ran fine on 93 pump but if you went WOT you would get 5-6 degrees of knock so I tried to be careful.
    I installed a ZZP DP with a highflow cat and that helped some. I decided to change over to E85 since there are now a few stations around that sell it.

Unable to get a custom tune in the area I called John Rucker at Intense and he set me up with a tune for my needs that has worked out great so far. He was very detailed in his questions and was specific in what I wanted to accomplish.
    I wanted to get rid of KR at WOT and I have done that.
    I upgraded to 65lb injectors, CAI, colder plugs, 180 stat and full exhaust and still on the 3.5 pulley. I may go to a 3.4 we'll see. Still a stock tranny btw.

Seeing 8-10lbs of boost zero knock and the aeroforce reads 11.40 A/F at WOT.
    I need to ask John but does anyone know what A/F I should be seeing? Thanks in advance.
    David N.
    86 Buick GN A few mods. 11.62 @115mph
    08 Saturn Sky Redline 13.29 @101mph
    98 Regal GS 12.36 @111mph
    05 Rainier V8 Tow vehicle 15.51 @ 95mph

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Light Throttle
    I know on my Camaro with a powerdyne I was shooting for 11.5 A/F so I would think your right on at 11.4.

Thanks for the reply it's good to know I'm in the ballpark
    David N.
    86 Buick GN A few mods. 11.62 @115mph
    08 Saturn Sky Redline 13.29 @101mph
    98 Regal GS 12.36 @111mph
    05 Rainier V8 Tow vehicle 15.51 @ 95mph