Thread: *Video - My vert. vs modified 911 Turbo (996)

*Video - My vert. vs modified 911 Turbo (996)

Driving around at night, I saw a pair of tail lights that resembled a 991 Porsche, so I tried to catch up and check it out..
    I caught up to it at a red light, turns out it was an old 996 Turbo I'd never seen before (Cyprus is a small place so it was weird).

Anyway, the driver must have been 60, and we were sitting at the lights, I was on the far right lane, and while I was checking out the car, the driver gestured the lane next to him, suggesting a race.. so I moved straight to the lane next to him, and rolled down my window (it was 2 a.m so the roads were dead).

I said it was pointless for me to race a Turbo, which he replied "its not just a turbo.. its a modified turbo".. and all I said was "I'm never gonna see you man"...

Thats exactly what happened.

Went from a dig, I stayed next to him till the end of 1st, and then he was gone.. Caught up to him at around 120 as he let off, gave each other thumbs up, and went from a roll.. well, I'll let the video tell you about the rest..

I've never lost so seriously, but damn that was fun.. definitely more fun than winning against silly little cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg-pYQ8q6T8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg-pYQ8q6T8
    Jim - 98'Firebird Vert.

Koni 4/3 - Strano 35/22 - SFC - 19" Luff M1 Wheels - Pacesetter Headers - True Duals - 234 Cam - 3800 Stall - D&S Rotors & SS Brake Lines - SLP LS1 Lid - Detroit Truetrac & 4.10's - AL.D/S - PCMforless Tune +HPtuners - Taylor 8.2 Spiro Pro- HD2 Shift kit - |||| -- ---- .
    www.fquick.com/98vertFirebird --- www.youtube.com/dt262

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement