Thread: 2004 monte carlo with SS engine swap, comes with all my performance parts

Light Throttle

2004 monte carlo with SS engine swap, comes with all my performance parts

Hey guys, so Ive decided to sell the Monte, I don't have time to work on it any more, and im saving for school.
    It blew a head gasket last November and i haven't had the time to deal with it.
    the engine is halfway torn down (to the heads) from where i started. its coming with a gasket kit.
    The car is going with an additional block heads manifold everything but the SC, the rotating mass on the second engine needs to be reconditioned.
    The car is also going with my HP tuners, (only used one license for the monte)
    An XP Cam, The modular pulley system, with 3.6" pulley, ls7 lifters, roll master timing chain

the car obviously needs the head gasket replaced, may need a new radiator or hose not sure. The Ac compressor works, however i never swapped the lines for the 3.8.
    Cruise control works, all the power accessories work (mirror windows etc)
    car is wired for 4 channel amp, and sub woofer amp, comes with the speakers that are in it.
    It also has a valid virginia inspection sticker until November of this year before i stopped driving it the first time, i put new rotors and pads on it, as well as new tires in the front.

I have the car listed on Craigslist for 1200, but id be willing to give you guys a better deal. like i said it comes with all the performance stuff Ive purchased for it.
    id also be willing to sell some of the performance parts separately as well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement