Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She will be RED!

Noooo they are both getting painted! He had to take the other one off to fix some damage it had.
    Pacesetter Headers, TSP Rumbler, Highflow Cat, 3.73 Gears, Eaton Detroit Truetrac posi, Transgo Shift kit, SLP Airlid, K&N Airfilter, Free Ram Air Mod, BMR Strut Brace, 32mm Front Sway Bar, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK TR55 Plugs, Firehawk Ram Air Hood, Tuned by PCMFORLESS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Love the hood man I also have a red bird!! I wish I could get one but there expensive and plus I am going to build a l26 block here in a couple of weeks / months lol so that's where my money is going for now

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

ITS DONE!!! It turned out spectacular guys! A few places to touch up but I think it looks perfect.

More pictures to come
    Last edited by V6Hawk; 01-28-2015 at 12:27 AM.
    Pacesetter Headers, TSP Rumbler, Highflow Cat, 3.73 Gears, Eaton Detroit Truetrac posi, Transgo Shift kit, SLP Airlid, K&N Airfilter, Free Ram Air Mod, BMR Strut Brace, 32mm Front Sway Bar, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK TR55 Plugs, Firehawk Ram Air Hood, Tuned by PCMFORLESS

Nice plate. I miss that state. Southeast bootheal for the win haha
    Larry:
    1996 camaro- Ole Blue. the very very very long time consuming project car
    1997 camaro- VIPER- turbov6camaro, search the forum for more info
    1979 Mustang Cobra - dad passed and left it to me, gonna be a clean street/strip car
    2014 Silverado CCSB 4x4 LTZ diamond white. Daily driver

That there is one beutyfull firebird man:thumbup: is the hood oem?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing like Missouri XD lol

It's OEM Firehawk hood! Thanks man, good luck with your build haha

Light Throttle
    Nice, wanna paint my green car now?

And? What's your point? White94Bird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by V6Hawk View Post
    Thanks guys! It's a working progress, hopefully complete by thursday! I'll post some more pics tomorrow. It started cracking???
    Mine cracked like a bitch 3 times in the nose, even had the whole nose filled with fiberglass, still didnt help. sold it for double what ii paid and wish I could got another hawk hood, but the WS6 will cover were i cut for the hawk hood. Also cars looks great man!
    1998 Trans Am NBM-SLP Lid/Pacesetter LTs/ORY-Borla CB
    2009 Chevrolet Silverado Texas Edition
    1994 Firebird (SOLD)
    Daniel

Just saw these comments lol if you're in the area Brandon my shop will paint it. Is the cracking a common problem? I'm glad to hear the WS6 hood actually covers the gap that I had to cut lol.

Question for anyone who knows about paint, my front bumper has about 10 chips in it. Is that my fault or is that something I should inform the painter about?

And? What's your point? White94Bird's Avatar
    Probably rock chips
    1998 Trans Am NBM-SLP Lid/Pacesetter LTs/ORY-Borla CB
    2009 Chevrolet Silverado Texas Edition
    1994 Firebird (SOLD)
    Daniel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12