Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turbo kit for 3.8L f body

Turbo kit for 3.8L f body

Turbo kit Sold
    Boost guage sold.

Turbo is a t3/t4 Garret 60 journal bearing, has some shaft play but doesn't smoke when ran on last car it was on. Turbo itself made 380 whp on a a friends srt-4 at 19-20 psi iirc.

I planned on rebuilding the turbo, because of the shaft play, but it didn't smoke when taken off. Asking $275 obo.

Text me for pics 570-589-9240

If you buy it this week, I'll take $200 plus shipping.
    Last edited by dugganzx3; 11-21-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    1996 Camaro RS y87 - 3.8L/T5 - Removed RS kit (damn previous owner), PCMforLess tune, "ebay" cold air intake, custom side-exit exhaust, "very" high-flow cat, Flowtech glasspack, A-pillar guages, 3.5 sets of wheels, GS stripes, flat black sail panel, more to come.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sucks to hear about the head gasket but GLWS price is a steal!
    1999 Camaro 3800 (L36) T-5- Pacesetter mid length headers, Pacesetter Y-Pipe, gutted 3" in/out cat, Flowmaster muffler, LS1 driveshaft, solid trans mount, EGR delete, intake silencer delete, descreened TB, 160* Hypertech t-stat, Taylor 8mm "Street Thunder" wires & NGK TR-55's.

Good luck with sale bud. +1 on a great kit at a great price.
    Larry:
    1996 camaro- Ole Blue. the very very very long time consuming project car
    1997 camaro- VIPER- turbov6camaro, search the forum for more info
    1979 Mustang Cobra - dad passed and left it to me, gonna be a clean street/strip car
    2014 Silverado CCSB 4x4 LTZ diamond white. Daily driver

Quote Originally Posted by gkifer View Post
    Sucks to hear about the head gasket but GLWS price is a steal!
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by triple_l82 View Post
    Good luck with sale bud. +1 on a great kit at a great price.
    Thanks a lot! How's it going with selling your kit? Between the both of us there should be two more cheap/fast F body cars out there soon enough haha
    1996 Camaro RS y87 - 3.8L/T5 - Removed RS kit (damn previous owner), PCMforLess tune, "ebay" cold air intake, custom side-exit exhaust, "very" high-flow cat, Flowtech glasspack, A-pillar guages, 3.5 sets of wheels, GS stripes, flat black sail panel, more to come.

bump

Full Throttle
    PM sent.
    "I Am America (And So Can You)." ~Stephen Colbert~

have 3 pending offers/sales

Well that doesn't seem like good business...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Quote Originally Posted by skimphish View Post
    Well that doesn't seem like good business...

First guy has dibs, made an offer last week, I'm giving him until the weekend to get the money together because I liked his offer, and the guy I purchased this kit from gave me a week, so doing the karma thing lol. The next two guys made offers after him, whoever gets me a depost/money it will be theirs after this weekend. I'm not sure why that's not fair.
    Last edited by dugganzx3; 11-12-2013 at 03:39 PM.

I was poking fun. Lol. On things like this I usually give people days to send me something, after that it's on the market. Unless I like the person, then I give them however long. Lol

1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Quote Originally Posted by skimphish View Post
    I was poking fun. Lol. On things like this I usually give people days to send me something, after that it's on the market. Unless I like the person, then I give them however long. Lol

haha, I figured, I didn't mean to come off as a jerk lol. I try to give people some time too, especially if they're not local.

Turbo kit is sold to a member. I still have the Garret turbo and the Prosport boost guage if anyone wants them, I'd do $300 obo for the pair.

Boost guage sold. $275 for the turbo, has some shaft play but didn't smoke, I'm no expert but I believe its $50 dollars for a rebuild kit and you can do it yourself. Was on a friends srt4 and made 380 whp. It's a garret 60 journal bearing t3/t4.

If gone by this Sunday, I'll take $200 plus shipping on the turbo. Text for pics, 570-589-9240.

pic of turbo?
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast