Thread: Took new set-up to the track

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Full Throttle Extreme! Turningfast's Avatar

Took new set-up to the track

Rough night, but getting there. Still tuning it, but got a best of 11.7 @114. Unfortunatly developed a bad secondary ignition misfire on the 11.7 run right after 1/2 track, so a lot left in it. one 12.4 @117 (lots of wheel spin), a few 11.9s at 117, and the 11.7. Here are some inside and outside car vids. I will warn you for the outside car vids, mi wife is not the best camera handler, lol. Take your motion sickness meds, haha.
    12.4 vs STI

11.9 117 vs 5.0 stang 2nd to last run when the misfire started

11.7 @114 vs ss. Got it out of the hole good and was getting the tune good, ran great before it started misfiring, my best ever 1/8 mile mph by more than 1 mph. Could have been better if the second half went good. Listen to it misfire, lol.

Some of the outside car, wife botched it, lol.

An 11.9 run vs turbo honda, really only putting it here cause it's funny. After the start my wife went into outer space and then came back and focused on the wrong red car, lol!
    Running turbo car but.......for how long? up to 25#'s so far so good http://fquick.com/1SICK6
    11.63 @118.9 1.63 60' Best trap 119.6
    After almost 30k miles it popped, junk yard L26 going in with a better turbo
    Ooops, I did it again, lol.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement