Thread: SLP Blackwing lid and Pontiac Grand Prix floor mats

SLP Blackwing lid and Pontiac Grand Prix floor mats

I am selling an extra blackwing lid (V8) and grand prix floor mats on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SLP-Blackwin...9f9a3b&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330958433166...84.m1555.l2649
    '00 Camaro: SOLD --> '01 Formula
    '98 Cherokee: SOLD --> '99 Tahoe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Half Throttle
    I took a look at your "blackwing" lid out of curiousity and saw the starting bid of $200! That air lid better be made of gold or something because that just seems outrageous. Good luck selling that thing.

Full Throttle
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcamaro View Post
    I took a look at your "blackwing" lid out of curiousity and saw the starting bid of $200! That air lid better be made of gold or something because that just seems outrageous. Good luck selling that thing.
    I was gonna say something but I'm tired of being that guy, I've already had to give 2 other people reality price checks this week.

Half Throttle
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel644 View Post
    I was gonna say something but I'm tired of being that guy, I've already had to give 2 other people reality price checks this week.

Full Throttle Extreme! hevymetalg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel644 View Post
    Omg, what is wrong with people.

You can get a used SLP lid for $60 all day...

Sent from an iPhone...sorry
    98 v6 camaro y87, k&N filter, SLP CAI, ngk iridium plugs, taylor 10.2mm blue wires, corvette servo, transgo hd-2 shift kit, lsd posi 3:23 gay rear!!!!,moog rear lca bushings, moog front upper and lower control arm bushings, moog upper and lower ball joints, new bigger 32mm front sway bar and 19mm rear bar with poly bushings, new poly torque arm bushing, new aluminum lower intake gasket from zzp, pacesetters headers

And? What's your point? White94Bird's Avatar
    The black wing is know for its awesome flow and oe quailty thick plastic. And rare so they are high
    1998 Trans Am NBM-SLP Lid/Pacesetter LTs/ORY-Borla CB
    2009 Chevrolet Silverado Texas Edition
    1994 Firebird (SOLD)
    Daniel

Full Throttle Extreme! hevymetalg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by White94Bird View Post
    The black wing is know for its awesome flow and oe quailty thick plastic. And rare so they are high
    Hmm...

Sent from an iPhone...sorry
    98 v6 camaro y87, k&N filter, SLP CAI, ngk iridium plugs, taylor 10.2mm blue wires, corvette servo, transgo hd-2 shift kit, lsd posi 3:23 gay rear!!!!,moog rear lca bushings, moog front upper and lower control arm bushings, moog upper and lower ball joints, new bigger 32mm front sway bar and 19mm rear bar with poly bushings, new poly torque arm bushing, new aluminum lower intake gasket from zzp, pacesetters headers