Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello guys and gals
    First off I am from Lancaster Pa. I'm new to this forum but not to f-bodies. I had a 95 Camaro which started stock and ended up with a vette spec trans build, complete bolt on 3.4l upgrades and a 98+ front end conversion. Then a 02 Camaro T-top 5spd which had been my daily for 5 yrs and managed to stay stock! Then my baby which I have owned the longest is my 68 Camaro SS. I've had it for over 10 yrs now. I purchased it with a 350 and have since swapped in a 68 396, I did a lot of the restoration work with my dad when I was a teen as a father son project and have since enjoyed every day and drive in it!

I am currently looking to modify my 02 and get it back to DD status which has brought me to this forum which seems to have great members and info.

heres to getting to know everyone better.

Garrett

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I hope to see some build threads from you. I'm still learning the basics. I envision my L32 a futuristic lightweight fast DD but years are still ahead. Welcome to the forum! This community is great: informative, provocative, and entertaining.

95 Firebird 3.4L V6.
    5-speed. Flowmaster muffler. CAI. Underdrive crank pulley. !A/C. TB Coolant Bypass. Holley Adjustable FPR. Proshaft One-piece Aluminum Driveshaft. So it's pretty much stock.
    -Wishlist-
    *Twin Turbos*
    *6-speed Trans*
    My Music- firebird95driver.bandcamp.com
    Daniel

Welcome to the site - be sure to keep us updated on your progress!
    Matt / FullThrottleV6.com Owner
    Current Cars: 07 6.0L C6, 14 BMW M235i
    Previous Cars: 08 BMW 335xi, 02 5.7L Firehawk, 06 6.0L GTO, 99 3.8L GTP, 96 3.8L Firebird
    http://www.fquick.com/epic
    http://www.mattbohlman.com