Thread: 93 Camaro TSW Nurburgring

93 Camaro TSW Nurburgring

After much debate, I finally settled on a new set of wheels for my 93 Camaro. It's in the process of a massive refresh. I wanted something other than the typical 5 stars, so I landed on TSW Nurburgrings. After much looking, I don't know if there are any other fourth gens out there sitting on these.

17x8 front @ +35ET 245/45/17 rubber
    18x9.5 rear @ +40ET 275/40/18 rubber

The offsets are just how I wanted them. I almost think I could have gotten away with bigger wheels, but that would have sent the costs way higher and then the ride probably would have sucked with the kind of sidewall profile I would have ended up with.

Next up is a t-top conversion, then it's going to require some paint and a little attention to the interior.
    1993 3.4 Camaro
    1997 30th Anniversary Z-28
    2001 Saturn SL1

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Not to bad actually. I could do without the body kit but that's me. Otherwise looks good
    Larry:
    1996 camaro- Ole Blue. the very very very long time consuming project car
    1997 camaro- VIPER- turbov6camaro, search the forum for more info
    1979 Mustang Cobra - dad passed and left it to me, gonna be a clean street/strip car
    2014 Silverado CCSB 4x4 LTZ diamond white. Daily driver

I'm in the middle of deciding whether or not the ground effects are going to stay on the car. I'll probably pull them off in the next week or so and see how I feel about it. Personally, I like the way they look, but they don't mount as well as I'd like. That, and there's the whole deal about having to drive much more carefully with the front end being that much lower and more fragile.
    1993 3.4 Camaro
    2001 Saturn SL1

I like the rims and the color of the car. I don't like the ground effects, especially with the metallic color.

When you do the t-top conversion are you going to paint the t-top bar black? That's probably the route I would go so it matches your headlight area and mirrors.
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Quote Originally Posted by skimphish View Post
    When you do the t-top conversion are you going to paint the t-top bar black? That's probably the route I would go so it matches your headlight area and mirrors.
    I don't think so. My Z-28 has a white halo, and I think it looks great. If anything, I'll probably get the mirrors painted the same color as the rest of the car and keep the halo blue. If I don't like it, well, it's much easier to spray gloss black than it is to match metallic blue.

Last edited by shock6906; 05-03-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    1993 3.4 Camaro
    2001 Saturn SL1

I think it looks awesome. I'm usallly not a fan of the body kits or a 17/18 wheel combo, but I love it.
    1999 Camaro 3800 (L36) T-5- Pacesetter mid length headers, Pacesetter Y-Pipe, gutted 3" in/out cat, Flowmaster muffler, LS1 driveshaft, solid trans mount, EGR delete, intake silencer delete, descreened TB, 160* Hypertech t-stat, Taylor 8mm "Street Thunder" wires & NGK TR-55's.

Full Throttle
    I Approve. I am not a fan or that gf kit normally but it works nicely with the wheels and paint color. Cant wait to see what you do next

Light Throttle
    I think if your body kit matched the car's paint it would look pretty good. if you decide to get rid of them I'll take them.
    Loving the wheels as well. I've been looking at the same wheels for my 4th gen but I'd stick with 17s on all 4 corners.