Thread: Destin, Florida f-body meet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Light Throttle

Destin, Florida f-body meet

It is official. 4th Annual Destin Fbody Meet will be Saturday, March 30th at Johnny O'quigley's. Event starts at 1pm. For those who have never been, we have attendees over that past years coming from as far west as Mobile, as far east as Tallahassee, and as far north as Montgomery. Usually between 25-40 cars attending ranging all the way from 1st to 5th gens. The afternoon begins with a meet in the parking lot of Johnny O's followed by going inside to eat around 2:30pm. Then we return to the parking lot to talk, and take photos. No cruises are scheduled, but feel free to plan one if you like with others you meet. Please no burnouts or crazy driving while attending the event. Johnny O's has been kind enough to let us use their parking lot to hold this meet for the last three years and we would like to be able to do it again next year. If you don't have an Fbody, but are a fan of the Fbody platform, you are welcome to attend. This is a rain or shine event. Last year some heavy rain scared some away only to find that the weather was sunny and dry once reaching Destin. Besides their is no rain inside Johnny O's. Hope to see you there.

i went to this meet the second time they had it and it was a blast. any fbody guy in the area should try to make it out.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Tim I think you and I are the only one's up here in the panhandle area. lol. We have a GTP guy in Tally, but I think thats its.

I may go, depends on where I am come March.
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Re: Destin, Florida f-body meet

I'm down.

There's a couple of other GPs in the area that I could see if they want to go.
    Justin
    00 GTP Daytona
    77 Morris Garage B
    (insert new project car here shortly)

^Enter GTP guy.
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Re: Destin, Florida f-body meet

I threw the event up on the GPs board so there may be a few of us.
    Justin
    00 GTP Daytona
    77 Morris Garage B
    (insert new project car here shortly)

Light Throttle
    thats great. i have yet to throw this up on the other normal v6 f-body forums but the more people we get the better. its a great hangout place and every one and i mean everyone just gets into one big group and talk and bs for the majority of the day. small little clicks are not allowed. ;D