Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Mah new build

I like it
    - Jared
    1999 Camaro 3.8L A4. Cammed, so kind of fast.
    2007.5 Silverado LT Z71 5.3L 4x4. Slight lift, bigger-ish tires, not a slouch but slower than the car.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by skimphish View Post
    That show I told you about at Disney has Dyno pulls, $65 for 2 pulls. Kinda thinking about it...
    I saw that. If I'm able to go it will only be for one day. No way I could do all four and I'd have to do the dyno lol. I'm game if you are. Ill pit my factory turbo against your blower haha
    Larry:
    1996 camaro- Ole Blue. the very very very long time consuming project car
    1997 camaro- VIPER- turbov6camaro, search the forum for more info
    1979 Mustang Cobra - dad passed and left it to me, gonna be a clean street/strip car
    2014 Silverado CCSB 4x4 LTZ diamond white. Daily driver

Lol truckers be like "I got 600tq tho!"

Tapatalkin
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2008/045/5/7/Squirrel_on_a_Motorbike_by_Suzanyab.jpg
    Steve
    2007 Honda CBR 600RR (daily)
    2003 KTM 525sx (Trails/MX toy)
    2007 Chevy Silverado (Toy Hauler/Truck stuff)

I wanna put the motorhome on the dyno... Ford V10 POWAR!!! lolz. But seriously Larry I kinda wanna do the dyno. No place around here does dyno tuning for the V6 cars, so I'll need to get my tune really dialed in before then. But that's a month away so very possible to make happen.

Got to work and all is fine. Of course after I delete my aux oil psi gauge my dash one jams far right. lolz. I kinda think my BBV is opening and not letting me build more than 5lbs of boost, need to see if I can look at the vacuum line b/c I know if you unplug it it only allows you to make 4-5lbs. I'm fine with the 4-5lbs right now until I get tuning down for the low-mid range stuff.

And the thing I missed most about my car is the looks and compliments I get when I drive anywhere
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Did some rearranging of wires. In the future I'd like to get some cut-to-fit spark plug wires. Also need some wire loom for the driver side ICM harness. Then I think I'll be done for a little while...................

Oh yeah, 17% throttle from a dig makes the tires light up.
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Got to work and all is fine. Of course after I delete my aux oil psi gauge my dash one jams far right. lolz. I kinda think my BBV is opening and not letting me build more than 5lbs of boost, need to see if I can look at the vacuum line b/c I know if you unplug it it only allows you to make 4-5lbs. I'm fine with the 4-5lbs right now until I get tuning down for the low-mid range stuff.
    You can play around with it with how quick it engages. The Vac line should go on the top port I believe, leave the bottom one open.
    Justin
    00 GTP Daytona
    77 Morris Garage B
    (insert new project car here shortly)

Full Throttle Extreme! Turningfast's Avatar
    Oh yeah, 17% throttle from a dig makes the tires light up.
    Vids so we can substantiate this claim

Running turbo car but.......for how long? up to 25#'s so far so good http://fquick.com/1SICK6
    11.63 @118.9 1.63 60' Best trap 119.6
    After almost 30k miles it popped, junk yard L26 going in with a better turbo
    Ooops, I did it again, lol.

Here is a video for the time being. Burn outs will come later

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...59218013176441
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Light Throttle
    let me know of the next autox event your planning on going. ill do my best to come out and have some fun with you.

I'll hit you up, but it will probably be the September event that I get out to so its slightly cooler outside. That will also give time to get the tune nailed down. Right now its pretty damn spunky, but its on a conservative tune and I'll be turning it up slowly over the next month or two.

Also hoping to get a GoPro before then.... lol.
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

I know I'm tardy to the party, but I just read through this thread. Nice work bro. I dig it.

Its been the weirdest thing, I'm so pleased with this build I haven't had a desire to change anything really.... and I'm not sure how I feel about the lack of modding. Guess that's why the truck has been getting played with. lol.

In the following weeks I have a few customer's parts I'm powder coating (set of rims, another intake, and another valve cover for a honda engine builder) and I'm going to go ahead and do my coil bracket and another small bracket while I'm at it to keep the engine bay looking nice.

I do think meth injection will be coming in the next year or so, you can tell that the car isn't a huge fan of the 90* heat and needs some kinda of cooling.
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Light Throttle
    im planning on trying to get some more power later this year. monique told me she wants to take me to the national match tour in cecil GA for my christmass present. so im looking at headers to probably get in january and maybe a ram air as well, also thinking about getting someone to tune the camaro better.

Honestly wouldn't worry about a tune until you have bigger mods

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Welp, taking this thing apart next weekend to fix the oil leaking LIM. Now would be an ideal time to add meth, but alas after paying for surgery this past week and having an engagement ring made I seem to be out of play money until December... lol. But then I'm thinking about a transmission mod.
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031 LastLast