Thread: I cant post pictures!

Full Throttle Extreme! xxBatmobilexx's Avatar

I cant post pictures!

No matter if I try and post from a link or from my computer, I always get the same message "Exceeds your quota by 2.88 MB. Click here to view your attachments." This is redonculous. Help me!
    2005 Acura RSX - Stock
    2000 Firebird - Borla Pro XS 2.5in Catback, Magnaflow High Flow Cat , Whisper Lid, 3:42 Tuned by PCMforLess. Sold.
    -Kyle-

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by xxBatmobilexx View Post
    This is redonculous.
    What?

I just upload to facebook and use them as a file share then copy and paste. If you try and do attachments you will fill up your attachment folder and then you neeed to delete attachments to upload new ones. There is also a size per attachment that you can upload. Copy paste is so much easier.
    Larry:
    1996 camaro- Ole Blue. the very very very long time consuming project car
    1997 camaro- VIPER- turbov6camaro, search the forum for more info
    1979 Mustang Cobra - dad passed and left it to me, gonna be a clean street/strip car
    2014 Silverado CCSB 4x4 LTZ diamond white. Daily driver

Full Throttle Extreme! xxBatmobilexx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by triple_l82 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xxBatmobilexx View Post
    This is redonculous.
    If you try and do attachments you will fill up your attachment folder and then you neeed to delete attachments to upload new ones. There is also a size per attachment that you can upload. Copy paste is so much easier.
    This was it. I was unaware such a folder existed. And that word is one of those derived from frustration...ha
    2005 Acura RSX - Stock
    2000 Firebird - Borla Pro XS 2.5in Catback, Magnaflow High Flow Cat , Whisper Lid, 3:42 Tuned by PCMforLess. Sold.
    -Kyle-

Was fed after midnight Rising_Phoenix's Avatar
    It would be preferable if you used an image share site such as Photobucker or Flickr. They are free to use and you just upload your picture to the website and then use their IMG code to copy and paste in your threads to share pictures on the forum.

FYI, you guys suck at using the quote feature. I fixed your mistakes for you so you don't come across as goofballs.
    Bryce | non timebo mala

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit drinking.