Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Series III 1999 Firebird 3.8 v6 turbo build

Thats the kit I bought and going to use my Garrett gt35r with a t4 and try and use my tial 38mm wastegate, if it fits. The one with the kit is a tiny 38mm wastegate. Turbo was a T4 with a .68ar, mine on the gt35r is .63ar.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I just bought this kit as well, I run a force fed performance kit currently.
    *Mods*
    Unnaturally Aspired

Quote Originally Posted by alex553 View Post
    I just bought this kit as well, I run a force fed performance kit currently.
    Nice , I wish i would of bought the FFF kit back in the day. Whats your mods? How much boost you running? Whats your turbo?

Im running a Holset HX40, very popular in the DSM scene and even more responsive on a v6. 24psi so far , stock engine, head bolts streched recently so going over to studs 😅

Wow 24psi thats alot, Im just looking for 10-15psi, careful with those head studs , I went back to stock they stuck too far out , the header flange was hitting them so couldn't get them to seal to the head.

Let me know how those ebay headers fit, youll probably get them on before me. Ive got a list of stuff to do before I install them. Probably be next year around this time.

I guess it will be a good time to test fot everything. Sell em to me to test 😅. I want to get everything going by october the latest.

Good luck, yeah I already coated them and wrapped them , hopefully I get them on sooner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123