Thread: New wheels for 02 Camaro Convertable! What do you think?

New wheels for 02 Camaro Convertable! What do you think?

I have a 6 cylinder 02 Camaro in red. I wanted to make the car a 35th anniversary clone but after really thinking about it, changed my mind and could not find the wheels for that specific car, not at a decent price anyway. I went up to a 255/45/ZR17, Continental Extreme Traction DWS which I installed Friday on the new wheels . AMAZING difference in the ride. The new wheels I purchased look related to the 35th anniversary wheels. The wheels are ZR1 replicas in machined aluminum and gloss black, clear coated. I purchased the SS OEM hood in red and the SS spoiler is on it's way. Don't want a clone of 35th anniversary SS however want a a good family resemblance!!! Just purchased and installed the Camaro letters in brushed stainless for the front grille and rear panel from Emblempros.com. LOVE THIS CAR and what do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: New wheels for 02 Camaro Convertable! What do you think?

Definitely needs a drop, but otherwise I like what you're going with.

i like it. only thing i dont like is the mirror finish center cap with polished face rims, if it was me id sand and polish them. either way looks good man

Not a fan of the chrome/stainless letters, but that's just me. I would have bought an SLP front insert with either the "SS" letters or the red bowtie emblem, especially if you are going with an "SS" hood and rear spoiler.