Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pic Request: 18" 19" 20" Torque thrust style wheels in black??

Sure thing , I`ll get a vid up tomorrow and just so you know I wont even be going WOT because my new torque arm bushing hasnt arrived and the one on the car is busted among with the trans mount lol

I think fishtailing abilities of my car has to do with running low profile tires too but I dont care because its still lots of fun and the car accelerates nicely
    Jim - 98'Firebird Vert.

Koni 4/3 - Strano 35/22 - SFC - 19" Luff M1 Wheels - Pacesetter Headers - True Duals - 234 Cam - 3800 Stall - D&S Rotors & SS Brake Lines - SLP LS1 Lid - Detroit Truetrac & 4.10's - AL.D/S - PCMforless Tune +HPtuners - Taylor 8.2 Spiro Pro- HD2 Shift kit - |||| -- ---- .
    www.fquick.com/98vertFirebird --- www.youtube.com/dt262

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFbmu...&feature=g-upl
    Heres a little crappy vid of my car to keep you entertained till then..
    5 speed with 3.23`s and no mods.

hahaha nice one man all I have at the moment is an old vid with shitty driving because I was on a very slippery surface and kept spinning out so I had to drive like an idiot not to..

This was onl with 4.10`s and posi and a lid.
    Jim - 98'Firebird Vert.

Koni 4/3 - Strano 35/22 - SFC - 19" Luff M1 Wheels - Pacesetter Headers - True Duals - 234 Cam - 3800 Stall - D&S Rotors & SS Brake Lines - SLP LS1 Lid - Detroit Truetrac & 4.10's - AL.D/S - PCMforless Tune +HPtuners - Taylor 8.2 Spiro Pro- HD2 Shift kit - |||| -- ---- .

Wicked. What where you driving on it looks like a marble countertop. Nice wheels btw.

Thanks man , its just a concrete block but its been used to much for drifting/powersliding by the youth that it has become very slippery , its actually no different then a marble countertop lol
    Jim - 98'Firebird Vert.

Re: Pic Request: 18" 19" 20" Torque thrust style wheels in black??

That rear end can really get out and stay out.

Sent From The Future.

I just hope my new torque arm bushing arrives soon so I can really get this thing sideways and smoke the rear tires off

I`ll have a new vid on of these days , despite the busted T.A bushing and trans mount..
    Jim - 98'Firebird Vert.

I dunno, I felt a drop in the butt dyno when I put wheels on my car.

I had stock 16s and then went to 17" ZR1s.. 17x9.5 up front and 17x11 out back 275s up front and 315s out back. I could feel the difference with my bolt on car. I went with 275s all around eventually.
    2007 Acura TL Black on Black w/Navi
    1996 Camaro Base - Sold
    1995 Firebird - Sold
    1999 Firebird - Sold
    2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Sold

I`ll get a nice acceleration and drifting video once I change out the busted TA bushing but you can see even with half throttle my car can lose traction , and was pretty much the same without the stall too..
    I dont think I`ve felt a power loss on the butt dyno like I said before and its still a stock internal car..

Jim - 98'Firebird Vert.

She turns the big wheels nicely, thanks for the video. You have a lot of stuff done to your car I want to do to mine, the cam, gears, headers, true duals, HPtuners, 19's. Hope mine works as good when its all said and done.

I have no complaint about the wheels , so go for 19`s as they fill out the wheel gaps nicely
    Its been 2 years since I`ve started modding and its going well.. and keep in mind the cam , headers and true duals are not on the car yet in these vids.
    Good luck with your build , nothing like modding your car the way you want it ( unless youre a ricer lol )
    Jim - 98'Firebird Vert.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123