Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PCMforless tune

Full Throttle Extreme! xxBatmobilexx's Avatar
    Got my tune today. Was a sinch to install, maybe spent 10 mins on it total. From first start to cutoff, it ran so much better. The shifts (set at second from highest firmness) were great. The thing i noticed the most was the car felt lighter and had a lot more low end umph (torque). Im testing the mpg now and see how much that benefits...i believe they set the in park rev limiter to ~5000 rpm instead of the stock 4500 which is a plus i guess. All in all, i am very impressed with Pcmforless and will vouch for them without a doubt.
    2005 Acura RSX - Stock
    2000 Firebird - Borla Pro XS 2.5in Catback, Magnaflow High Flow Cat , Whisper Lid, 3:42 Tuned by PCMforLess. Sold.
    -Kyle-

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Full Throttle Extreme! pontiacfreak142's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by insidethreat07 View Post
    YEa thats where im going. Ive been talking to him on 3800pro. Seems like he def knows his shit
    Oh he does lol. Not to mention he will not take your car off the dyno till your happy with the tune.
    1996 pontiac firebird 3.8 - 13.6 @ 98
    2000 pontiac bonneville 3.8 - 16.79 @ 84
    1995 olds 88 3.8 - no times yet

No i am not obsessed with 3800's

Contributing Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by xxBatmobilexx View Post
    Got my tune today. Was a sinch to install, maybe spent 10 mins on it total. From first start to cutoff, it ran so much better. The shifts (set at second from highest firmness) were great. The thing i noticed the most was the car felt lighter and had a lot more low end umph (torque). Im testing the mpg now and see how much that benefits...i believe they set the in park rev limiter to ~5000 rpm instead of the stock 4500 which is a plus i guess. All in all, i am very impressed with Pcmforless and will vouch for them without a doubt.
    Glad you're happy with it, man!!

Im pretty pleased with mine as well. I plan on using them for my cam/ heads tune when I get that done.
    http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7444_1.gif

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12