Thread: Carolina Rebellion

Carolina Rebellion

Anybody else going? We're on the road now, should be there in time to just miss the first few shitty bands. Hard rock and warm $10 beer, hell yeah!

Sent from my HTC Evo 3G

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Was fed after midnight Rising_Phoenix's Avatar
    Rock Fest is going on today in KC, alot of good bands playing this year and there is a $5 cap on all concessions including beer. Shame that I have to work, I would have really like to have gone this year.
    Bryce | non timebo mala

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit drinking.

The monkey made me do it! rhino2104's Avatar
    I was thinking about it. I kept hearing about it on the radio.
    ~Dustin~ Military & Kill Stories Forum Mod
    1999 Camaro - Red, auto, not stock (for sale PM for details)

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car, horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Show was amazing. Absolutely incredible. Three Days Grace came out to watch the finale by A7X and stood right next to us, that was pretty cool. I've never been a Godsmack fan but their performance was great. Seether kicked ass. Avenged's set was amazing, definitely the highlight of 2011 for me so far. Once in a lifetime experience.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3G

Was fed after midnight Rising_Phoenix's Avatar
    Cool deal, big concerts like that can either be great or horrible experiences. I've never been one to enjoy listening to many Godsmack songs on the radio but I will always go to see them live as they put on one hell of a show. It has been a few years but I got to see Seether in Wichita and loved that I could get right up next to the stage and they seemed to be really chill guys. They even did a few cover songs to fill some of the extra set time that they had.
    Bryce | non timebo mala

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit drinking.

They're making Carolina Rebellion a yearly thing and I'll definitely be there next year. Oh, and when I said that Theory of a Deadman was standing next to us watching A7X, I used the term watching loosely. The lead singer was standing there, arms crossed, looking really pissed off. Probably because he was getting boo'd by the crowd during his set because he wouldn't shut up. He used more of his band's time slot talking about absolutely nothing of importance rather than performing. The rest of the band was head banging and even recording A7X's performance on their phones. All the other artists had no problem shaking hands and signing autographs while mingling with the crowd but Theory of a Deadman's front-man just glared at anyone who dared speak to him. Lead singer of Theory = douche.