Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I finally enlisted in the Navy

Good Luck, I have been through some similar pain as you... Joined the Air Force at 24, 2nd oldest guy in my flight. 3 years younger than a Nation Guard guy going through... Did my 6 years, got out, and transferred over to National Guard. Best full time job I could get. Nothing better then working on jets, working outside, and getting the pay/benefits that I get now. Enjoy it. Its an experience.
    1998 Silver Camaro - Headers, TSP Rumbler, LSD 3.42 gears, Bilstein Shocks, Springs, 32/19 Sways, Hurst Shifter/Short throw, Stage 2 clutch...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I was actually the 8th oldest in my division in boot camp. Oldest guy was 32. I'm in Charleston now, classes start on Tuesday. I had the shortest indoc period you can have (timing). I got EM out of the 3 nuke rates. I wanted ET more but needs of the Navy I guess. The base here is pretty awesome. I can't wait to phase up so I can wear civilian clothes and get my car though. What'd I miss while I was gone?
    Corey-Former Southeast Mod
    BLK '14 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
    USM '07 Cobalt LS I4 M5 : SLOW SOLD
    SSM '99 Camaro V6 M5 E/T:14.8 @ 94 (before cam) SOLD

The monkey made me do it! rhino2104's Avatar
    Ahh I remember the days of needing to phase in the Army when I was in training. Congrats. I understand it isn't exactly what you want but at least you are in the same basic area right?
    ~Dustin~ Military & Kill Stories Forum Mod
    1999 Camaro - Red, auto, not stock (for sale PM for details)

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car, horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12