Thread: Central Fla, Lakeland Hooters

Central Fla, Lakeland Hooters

When....March 19 == 5:00 pm till whenever

Where... North Lakeland Hooter's US HWY 98 N just north of I-4

Seeing if any F-body owners wants to get together, grab some food/drinks/talk cars

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

have about 15+ cars to show up.
    But unfortunately I'll be at Lakeland, walking, lost my tranny today on the way to the east coast to see a friend about paint, time to begin the process of a swap in my 3rd gen from A4 to 6 speed.....

Bump to the top for one week reminder from event date, I have this posted on several different F-body forums and have generated some good interest, if everyone that has replied, shows up, we should have anywhere from 12-20 f-bodys show up, along with others who dont own a f-body, but are just plain gearheads

would like to thank all those that made it out, in all we had 17 f-bodys show up, and several others that made it out. was nice meeting everyone..

Light Throttle
    damm i just now saw this post i would have been there as i live on the south side of lakeland maybe u can set up another one and ill be there?
    2001 Firebird 3.8L T5: K&N drop in, gutted stock lid, cat delete, magnaflow SI/SO replacement, HP tuners, moser 12 bolt 4.10 posi
    10 bolt: best of 9.8 at 72 mph with 2.3 60'
    12 bolt: best of 9.5 at 73 mph with 2.0 60'
    both on the same 245/55r16 hankook street tires