Thread: So what has been going on with everyone lately?

So what has been going on with everyone lately?

I was cruising around here the other day and was looking at some of my old posts and made a new thread in the general discussion forum, plus I read I was mentioned in another forum recently so I figured I'd see what's changed in everyone's life in the past few years. I'll start:

Since I got rid of the Camaro, I got a Cavalier and it got rear ended and totaled. I then used the settlement to buy a used Honda Accord. I quit my job, went to school full time, graduated with a bachelors in mechanical engineering from UTA, found a job, bought a Z4 and am currently waiting on my townhome to be finished before moving out of the parents house.

My how things change over the years, huh?

What about everyone else? Chad? Jason? Marcus? Keaton?
    "Nobody messes with Adam We."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

And? What's your point? White94Bird's Avatar
    Wow, seems like a turn of events, you don't know me, but thats ok.

all them guys are still active but IDK about Keaton, but the others are here all the time.
    1998 Trans Am NBM-SLP Lid/Pacesetter LTs/ORY-Borla CB
    2009 Chevrolet Silverado Texas Edition
    1994 Firebird (SOLD)
    Daniel

Jason and Marcus are still active, Chad pops in from time to time, and it's a rare occasion when I see Keaton online.

I got out of the USAF early (force reduction and got a early seperation bonus for it, woot!), joined up with AT&T doing IT work. Bought a house and Wendy and I are anxiously awaiting for it to be completed. We're going to the pre-sheetrock inspection on Wednesday afternoon, and after we OK the work they start really getting the interior done. We should be moved in by EOM March.

I've pretty much changed out the entire fleet of cars. The Regal GS, Grand Prix GTP and Fiero project - all gone. We now have an '05 Grand Prix GT (hers) and an '02 Camaro Z28 w/M6 (mine). Things are good. Have two grandsons now, thanks to my eldest daughter. Aiden and Matthew. Oy.

I feel all old now.
    2007 Honda Civic EX Coupe | 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    "He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.." - Oscar Wilde
    Mah blog! (Guns!) Slamfire <- Linky

Quote Originally Posted by GT Jon View Post
    Have two grandsons now, thanks to my eldest daughter. Aiden and Matthew. Oy.

I feel all old now.
    I vote a name change.

Grandpa Jon

/jack
    Justin
    00 GTP Daytona
    77 Morris Garage B
    (insert new project car here shortly)

Is wrong most of the time chadder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GT Jon View Post
    Chad pops in from time to time,
    I check the board multiple times a day Gramps,

Eric, good to see you posting a little bit again! I'm still in College Station at the moment, but I make fairly regular trips up to DFW still to visit the fam. I graduated this past December and am looking for a job before rent depletes my savings.
    Chad
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT
    1999 Chevy Corvette Coupe

Chad, you're still slippin'. What's the matter? Can't keep up with the old man?
    2007 Honda Civic EX Coupe | 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    "He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.." - Oscar Wilde
    Mah blog! (Guns!) Slamfire <- Linky

Full Throttle Extreme! 1970judge's Avatar
    I have since moved away from NRH and am now back in my home town unfortunately. Going to school full time for my BSME. Last time I ever talked to you in person was at wally world and I told oyu I had my Iroc. That car eventually turned into a trailer only car, then to a garage only car. I bought an 07 HHR and have had it since. That is about it.
    Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
    "First thing I'll do is call Comp and tell them to grind me a CC306 for the LS2"

I saw C'eaton 02.12.11 and he is doing well. He just got his Regal back up and running again. I have more parts to install on mine, but never enough time to do it all these days. Up until about three months ago, I had never owned a foreign car in my life. I found a '97 SC300 2JZ-GE 5spd that I could not resist. It is only one of 120 produced world wide in 1997 with the Supra inline six coupled to a manual transmission.
    Last edited by SuperCPA; 02-15-2011 at 07:00 PM.
    Carl - Undefeated FTV6 Clash winner by default
    86 Buick GN
    www.LSPBC.org

Today's Special: Smoked V8