Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mas Air 2.8 car w/ a 3.4... what can I do to get a larger mas air?

Quote Originally Posted by Slow'n'slicksix View Post
    Any pics of the tb on the car?
    You can see the step down coupler I had to use... Its just too close in internal diameter size for my taste.... a modified 3.4 needs alot more air then that thing can meter, I'm sure!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

So is that a custom intake manifold for a 3.4l camaro? Looks nice. I like the fiero valve covers too. March pullies are a bit much unless that is a show car This motor looks to be in a fiero though, so I am confused haha.
    www.fquick.com/socom

Cars Currently in the garage:

• 1993 Camaro V6
    • 1969 Z/28 Camaro
    • 1996 Impala SS
    • RIP 2004 Silverado

That's a Trueleo intake in a 3rd gen Firebird. If you've never seen Raif's Cardomain you need to check it out, it's amazing.
    Zahn

2009 CTS4 3.6 LLT
    2012 SRX4 3.6 LFX
    2001 Ranger 4.0 XLT
    2000 GrandAm 3.4 GT
    1994 Firebird 3.4 SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Slow'n'slicksix View Post
    So is that a custom intake manifold for a 3.4l camaro? Looks nice. I like the fiero valve covers too. March pullies are a bit much unless that is a show car This motor looks to be in a fiero though, so I am confused haha.
    Its an 87 firebird... it is a show car, but I'm also trying to bring some performance to the platform...

Quote Originally Posted by FunkZ View Post
    That's a Trueleo intake in a 3rd gen Firebird. If you've never seen Raif's Cardomain you need to check it out, it's amazing.
    thank you. its needs alot of work like the car... lol. Both have been down for way too long

Quote Originally Posted by FunkZ View Post
    That's according to Advance
    http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/web...___#fragment-2

Well NM, looks like the Advance info is incorrect. This post on TGO indicates that the 2.8 housing is smaller and does in fact use a digital MAF whereas the 86-89 TPI are analog. However it appears you may be able to use the 85 TPI MAF as it has the same electronics?

http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/po...46-post12.html
    Now they have new Ceramic Brake Pads are professional-quality brake pads that provide an unmatched level of performance and reliability for truck and SUV applications. Also, you can get free shipping on this brake pad on the Advance Auto Parts Promo Code If you are not satisfied with this product, you can easily return it within 45 days of purchasing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12