Thread: Fbody Meet, Biloxi MS Hooters 9-18-10

Fbody Meet, Biloxi MS Hooters 9-18-10

SouthernFbody.com is meeting up at the Biloxi Hooters between 2:30-3pm. If you dont see us at first, be sure to check the parking lot directly across from Hooters south of Hwy 90. We may be there taking photos of the cars or waiting on late arrivals. After getting some food, probably around 4:30 or so, we may ride the beach to Edgewater mall and park close to Hwy 90 so we can see and be seen. This would be a good location for everyone and potential members to see us and decide to pull in. Here we can socialize, check out the cars, and whatever. Bring your Fbody out and have a good time with us. Hope to see yall there.
    Proud owner of an underpowered Trans Am clone...3.4 A4 V6, Bilstein HDs, black 17x9.5 ZO6 replicas, BMR adjustable torque arm-trans tunnel brace w/loop-stb-sfc-lca-phr-poly bushings, 1 piece driveshaft, gold 25th anniversary style stripes, honeycomb taillights, TA f/r bumpers-hatch-gfx-door panels-center console.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I hate that I missed this, although I am not an f body owner I would have big blocked out there

96 a4 base model
    bolt on mods
    t-top conversion
    nx wet kit
    Hot Rod Black
    SOLD!!