Thread: Fsu

Fsu

F L O R I D A S T A T E FLORIDA STATE FLORIDA STATE FLORIDA STATE!i! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

My hate for fsu makes me want to delete this.
    Corey-Former Southeast Mod
    BLK '14 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
    USM '07 Cobalt LS I4 M5 : SLOW SOLD
    SSM '99 Camaro V6 M5 E/T:14.8 @ 94 (before cam) SOLD

Are you talking about Miami?
    Miami never came back in the second half. Thats their thing. It never happened. Poor field goal kicker.
    Good win for FSU. I'm not a fan of FSU, but of football, and that was the first time FSU beat Miami in a LONG time.

Personally I think both teams played like garbage but it's all good. Everyone has a bad game. This was just one for both teams.
    BLK '14 Camaro 2SS/RS M6

They both played bad because both of the quarterbacks had to make their first ever start in probobly the biggest game of the year, in front of millions of people.

However, FSU's defense is #1 in the country bar none. Throw out the Citadel Game, since that was a waste of a week. And look at tonights game against Boston College. BC gets to the 1 yard line, and FSU stuffs them 7 times (now, BC should have scored on their 6th try, but he dropped it)

First game of the season FSU's defense blocks a punt, records 9 sacks, 2 pics, and hold miami to 7 points. The 3rd game of the season they have 2 more picks, a touchdown, another block and one of the best defenseive stands of the college year by anyone.

Take in account all 3 games, and FSU has not given up a SINGLE point in the 4th quarter, and have outscored oppponents in the 4th 63-0.

FSU found an offensive scheme that worked for them last week, and got to try it on a real team this week. When FSU can protect Weatherford, Booker or Washington are on the field, and they are in a 4 WR shotgun spread...they cannot be stopped by anyone. It has ALWAYSE worked for FSU, any year, any running back, any reciever, any offensive coordinater, any QB. Maybe this year they will stick with it (probobly not)

UCF is the worst team in history, that's all I have to say about that. UF played a good game against Tenessee. FSU had a close on with Boston College. UM had an even closer one with Clemson.
    BLK '14 Camaro 2SS/RS M6