Thread: 2010 autox season

2010 autox season

So who else cant wait for autocross to start back up?

I havent raced much in the past but I've been to almost every event in my region.. I'm hoping to run most of them this year. I'm also banking on gears and a tune sometime soon which should make it a little more exciting for my esp class

2000 v6 a4 -Mr. March 2008-

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm looking forward to it a little, I'm not competitive in it though, just for fun. Haven't been out with my new engine yet, some friends and I are going to go up to one of the larger events together in March.

-Steve
    1996 Camaro, in progress: mild 5.3, TH400, T6 S475, 8.50 chassis cert...
    1993 K1500 W/T
    1985 Yamaha FJ1100
    1979 Suzuki GS550E (cafe racer)

I also do it just for fun heh. It's enjoyable and also puzzling to find out what combination works best.
    ~Ryan

i did it once at a private event, WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

it is murder on my tires though

Custom longtubes, custom trueduals /w x-pipe, Whisper lid, SLP cold air kit, Global West Del-a-lum upper a-arm bushing kit, Global West lower a-arm bearing kit, KYB AGX shocks, Eibach springs, UMI boxed subframe connectors, sphon rear lower control arms /w relocation brackets, UMI adjustable pan hard bar, 32mm front sway bar, + more. Manual/t-top converted

I took part in a beginner SCCA SOLO course a couple years ago, most fun I have had in my car, not counting the back seat action, but you are right about it being murder on tires. Mine looked like I had been driving on a real bad alignment job after it was over. The shoulders were just torn and ripped to bits from rolling under during hard turns.
    Project MONGOOSE

**PHK**
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'