Thread: 60* Inclusive Feedback

Full Throttle Extreme! tkoforpresident's Avatar

Smile 60* Inclusive Feedback

Let me start by saying that John has been a tremendous help to me, not only for the work he did for me on a pair of heads but continuously throughout these past few months helping me to gear up and get the know how on my intended top end project. It is also interesting to note that even though he specializes in the 3x00 swap which includes getting rid of the "iron boat anchors" altogether, he resolved to help me with my project nonetheless.

The work i had done on these 60* iron heads included:

-gasket matched ports
    -Bowl work
    -Valve regrind
    -Intake port divider "shark finned"
    -Exhaust ports mirror finished
    -Sandblasted and Painted

he even assembled the valvetrain parts i sent him free of charge and went out of his way to pick up some valve seals i had forgotten to send along with the other items.

all this ^ plus shipped 2000 miles from Florida to Buffalo, NY (65lb package) for a VERY reasonable cost.

needless to say i am extremely pleased with the work done and the customer service that went along with it. I can honestly say that after dealing with 60* inclusive once I am already contemplating a 3500 swap in the future. For now however, John is helping me reach my current goals. I'll have some dyno #'s in the months to come to see just how much these heads helped out the choked up 3.4 !

Without further ado, pics.

Pacesetter Headers, Flowmaster 80, Comp 1.6 RR, Custom Cam, Cloyes 2x Set, P&P Heads & Intakes, Ram Air Intake, Posi Rear w/3.42's and Disk Brakes, OBD-1 Swap.
    Cam and Heads by 60Inclusive.com Tune By Wot-Tech.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Gonna eat me some peaches Driver_10's Avatar
    Those are the most awsome "boat-anchors" Ive ever seen. Kudos to John for the sharp work. Let us all know how the ported top-end feels on the road.
    Gonna be quiet again for a little while, so show some patience. It will be worth the wait.
    ...I promise you

Full Throttle Extreme! tkoforpresident's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Driver_10 View Post
    Those are the most awsome "boat-anchors" Ive ever seen. Kudos to John for the sharp work. Let us all know how the ported top-end feels on the road.

I agree.

We won't have to wait long for results, I should start the build some time in may and be done a week or two later.

Pacesetter Headers, Flowmaster 80, Comp 1.6 RR, Custom Cam, Cloyes 2x Set, P&P Heads & Intakes, Ram Air Intake, Posi Rear w/3.42's and Disk Brakes, OBD-1 Swap.
    Cam and Heads by 60Inclusive.com Tune By Wot-Tech.com