Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scammed by 3800RS aka kimberly webster from NY

Quote Originally Posted by GS Jon View Post
    You do understand that you're up a creek without a paddle now, right? Even though PayPal says that the buyer needs to refund your money, they won't pursue him.

How about this, simple, wonderful tip: Since you have the info, use it to take the responsible party for a small claims court case, and stop causing drama on the forum.

Quite honestly, noone cares. Hope you get your money back, but making this thread only serves one purpose: to warn others not to deal with him. That's it. Noone here is going to help you get your money back. Noone here is going to go to his house and beat him up or threaten him for you. I don't care what you've seen on other forums, take this shit elsewhere.
    ill beat that punk up, then ill bake em' a pie and feed it to um. That will teach um
    Last edited by Meatyshells; 10-20-2008 at 02:17 AM.

Custom longtubes, custom trueduals /w x-pipe, Whisper lid, SLP cold air kit, Global West Del-a-lum upper a-arm bushing kit, Global West lower a-arm bearing kit, KYB AGX shocks, Eibach springs, UMI boxed subframe connectors, sphon rear lower control arms /w relocation brackets, UMI adjustable pan hard bar, 32mm front sway bar, + more. Manual/t-top converted

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by SOMBirdV6 View Post
    Why is this even posted here anyways?

Please in the future post in the correct area, and do not post to the public someones private info.

I put it here in Sponsor Feedback....seems we do not have a user feed back section.

Thanks for moving it. I posted in the regional section since you all did not have a user feedback section.

I think its a good thing you posted this up to warn others (except for the private info, I know you're angry but come on, don't go to that level). I've run into similar situations on ebay and elsewhere and know what a headache it is. I'm honestly disappointed to see someone from this forum pull that kind of a stunt, especially 3800rs who's a regular, if things are really as you say.

I hope he steps up and sorts the situation out with you, good luck.

Tampa, Florida; St. Marteen; Hartford City, IN.
    3800RS i believe lives across county from me.
    [SIZE="1"]Justin | 2002 Chevy Express Diesel | 2006 Scion xB | 2004 F550 | 99' GSXR 650 | 73' Stingray Vette | 69' GTO

I, just came across this thread today. This guy has my number but just wont call me. He is like the headache that wont go away. To finally sum this up, The parts were finally recieved and i was refunded. The parts are sitting in my basement b/c Mr. Hodges reluctantly didnt include half the parts paid for like the balancers and Shims, pads.

In conclusion I will not pay Mr. Hodges anything for this junk i have no use for. Its bad enough he didnt even bubble wrap the rotors or anything.

If he wants to send me a ups label for the package I will be more than happy to send it all back to him.

The End, If he wants he can feel free to call me, he has my number.

Tom

1997 Camaro RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold 4/8

Let's hear it for the other side of the story!
    2007 Honda Civic EX Coupe | 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    "He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.." - Oscar Wilde
    Mah blog! (Guns!) Slamfire <- Linky

yay!
    1997 Camaro - sold
    2013 WRX - the awd DD

Quote Originally Posted by 3800rs View Post
    I, just came across this thread today. This guy has my number but just wont call me. He is like the headache that wont go away. To finally sum this up, The parts were finally recieved and i was refunded. The parts are sitting in my basement b/c Mr. Hodges reluctantly didnt include half the parts paid for like the balancers and Shims, pads.

In conclusion I will not pay Mr. Hodges anything for this junk i have no use for. Its bad enough he didnt even bubble wrap the rotors or anything.

If he wants to send me a ups label for the package I will be more than happy to send it all back to him.

The End, If he wants he can feel free to call me, he has my number.

Tom
    You just came across this today and did not get any of the emails or messages sent to you? I find that kind of hard to believe. Every single part was sent to you and you were sent pictures of every single part before you purchased the item. I know for a fact everything was there because I pulled them off a car and put them in a box directly. Again, nothing at all was missing. If something is missing you should have said something the second you got the package and not two months later when I tried to pursue the money you owe me.

I'm glad you have confirmed that you have the item and the refund though. Now I would like payment for the parts or the parts returned. Why would I cover the return shipping? You were sent what you bought and only recently came up with a story about parts missing. Nothing at all was missing from the brake swap or I am sure you would have told me asap.

Full Throttle Extreme! JimmySprinkle's Avatar
    I forsee fireworks in the the immediate future... possibly a murder.
    2001 Pontiac Firebird Mystic Teal Metallic, A4

[Pacesetter headers, Magnaflow 3" Cat, 2.5" Magnaflow Cat-Back, K&N Filter, Shaved Lid, !Air Silencer, FTRA intake, Line Locks, 3.42 Torsen Diffy, 125 wet shot Nitrous Express, JP Double Roller, Comp #130 springs, Abbotts NA Cam, HP Tuners, #36 lb injectors, AEM UEGO Wideband]
    Caught on fire, and recently seized

Current project: 3.8L Swap, Poerdyne 9psi, Small shot of nitrous motor.

On Standby: 4.10 gears

ok, dont understand your post b/c we just talked on the phone. this is just a lost cause. Mods please just lock this. I offered to send all of his stuff back over the phone and he said let him check with his son. Now he goes on to post this.

1997 Camaro RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold 4/8

Oh, damn son!

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

IB4TL...
    2007 Honda Civic EX Coupe | 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    "He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.." - Oscar Wilde
    Mah blog! (Guns!) Slamfire <- Linky

Done.

Jason-
    2000 Camaro - Totaled
    2002 Firebird - Sold
    2000 Camaro Z28 - Sold
    2004 Cavalier SS - YJ/A4 1 of 658

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12