Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scammed by 3800RS aka kimberly webster from NY

Scammed by 3800RS aka kimberly webster from NY

First, I did not see a buyer feedback section on here so I figure this is the best place for this thread.

3800 RS bought a complete brake set up from me. They were lost by USPS. The buyer claimed it was my fault and filed with paypal. He called me a scammer and tried to say I never sent his brakes. I tried to explain the situation and that USPS does not update the tracking well and it is possible they lost them. Anyways, he was given a refund through paypal. An insurance claim was filled on the brakes. USPS found that they were sitting at his post office and were not delivered for some reason. After that phone call, they delivered his brakes on September 2nd. It is now October 18th and he has not paid for his brakes! He will not respond to any messages.

Where is my payment on the brakes?

USPS Tracking:9106 1288 8230 0369 7401 15

Scammer's info:
    removed
    Last edited by Bob; 10-18-2008 at 10:58 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    i feel for ya but your better off contacting paypal

Constantly Overachieving Merlin's Avatar
    And how does that make him a scammer that you had usps send the package after reclaiming payment?
    Justin

GMC Sierra 2008
    Yamaha V-Star 1100 2003

For more information about the L67 swap into an F-body, please click here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJ0SkbPxAk

Pull his personal info from your post. That's uncalled for at this point.

EDIT: His/Hers, who cares. I'm not really paying attention.
    Last edited by Jon; 10-18-2008 at 05:10 PM.
    2007 Honda Civic EX Coupe | 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    "He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.." - Oscar Wilde
    Mah blog! (Guns!) Slamfire <- Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Stg747 View Post
    i feel for ya but your better off contacting paypal
    Paypal already appealed teh case and decided it in my favor but the buyer will not return the refund that was given to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    And how does that make him a scammer that you had usps send the package after reclaiming payment?
    I did not request they send the package after he was refunded. The usps claim had to be filled to get the insurance money if they were really lost and at that time they discovered the package had not been delivered and was at his post office. They did not allow me to stop the shipment of it after he had been refunded.

How is he scamming me? He has a complete brake swap that he has not paid for and he will not respond to any messages or attempts to contact him. He will not even respond to paypal's attempts to contact him.

Banned
    sounds to me like you need a cup of instant smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEp6g...eature=related

Constantly Overachieving Merlin's Avatar
    how long since you last contacted him?

have you talked to paypal about it yet?
    Justin

GMC Sierra 2008
    Yamaha V-Star 1100 2003

For more information about the L67 swap into an F-body, please click here

That sucks. Hope it all works out for ya
    *~Tammy~*

Quote Originally Posted by SnIpEr View Post
    meh, Camaro > Mustang. No matter what
    Quote Originally Posted by Capone View Post
    You can say that to my taillights.

I removed the sellers info, no need to put that info on a public forum. Hope all works out for you.
    Bob
    Atlantic Members Moderator
    1998 Chevrolet C1500 5.7
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V 5.7L LS6

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    how long since you last contacted him?

have you talked to paypal about it yet?
    Last attempt to contact the buyer was Friday October 17th.

Someone on another forum directed me here since 3800RS actually posts on the site frequently. Maybe he will respond to this thread?

I have called paypal. They appealed the original case and decided it in my favor since his parts were delivered. However the buyer has not returned the refund that he was sent and will not respond to paypal's attempts to contact him.

You do understand that you're up a creek without a paddle now, right? Even though PayPal says that the buyer needs to refund your money, they won't pursue him.

How about this, simple, wonderful tip: Since you have the info, use it to take the responsible party for a small claims court case, and stop causing drama on the forum.

Quite honestly, noone cares. Hope you get your money back, but making this thread only serves one purpose: to warn others not to deal with him. That's it. Noone here is going to help you get your money back. Noone here is going to go to his house and beat him up or threaten him for you. I don't care what you've seen on other forums, take this shit elsewhere.

Is wrong most of the time chadder's Avatar
    Quite honestly, noone cares. Hope you get your money back, but making this thread only serves one purpose: to warn others not to deal with him. That's it. Noone here is going to help you get your money back. Noone here is going to go to his house and beat him up or threaten him for you. I don't care what you've seen on other forums, take this shit elsewhere.
    Sorry bud, but this is really the cold, hard truth.
    Chad
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT
    1999 Chevy Corvette Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by GS Jon View Post
    And that is exactly the only reason it is posted anywhere... to warn others about Kimberly Webster. So it is serving that purpose. There has been no drama created and I do not expect anyone to go to his parent's house and "beat him up or threaten him".

Oh, then the reason for posting the address and phone # is?

Why is this even posted here anyways?

Please in the future post in the correct area, and do not post to the public someones private info.

I put it here in Sponsor Feedback....seems we do not have a user feed back section.

Jason-
    2000 Camaro - Totaled
    2002 Firebird - Sold
    2000 Camaro Z28 - Sold
    2004 Cavalier SS - YJ/A4 1 of 658

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast