Thread: Tropi-Care Review

Tropi-Care Review

On I think Monday I ordered a clay bar kit from T-C for $15 FREE SHIPPING. It shipped same day and arrived Wednesday. Thus I am very pleased with the service. You cannot beat that price! I haven't used the product yet so I will continue this review at a later date.
    ~Joe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

No point in starting another thread, but I had a similar experience. Was browsing the boards on Thursday when I remembered that my PC had been stolen, and I needed another one. Swung over by Tropicare and they had a sale on PC kits, ordered a few other things I needed. They sent the package the same day and I received it today, with a couple of good surprises in there (yay samples).
    Thanks Steve!

Steve made a mistake in my order once and gave me two orange pads instead of an orange and a yellow pad. I sent Steve money to pay for the orange pad (without shipping) so i wouldn't have to ship the orange one back. He sent me the yellow one he was missing plus threw in one of his plush clothes.

I ended up using my orange pad excessively so it worked out pretty good I guess! Good guy for advice as well.
    1995 Camaro Z28 - LT1 - Magnaflow exhaust - 2400 stall/shiftkit/vette servo - 3.23s
    1995 Camaro - 3800II - Full boltons + shiftkit/vette servo. SOLD!!!
    2006 Pontiac G5 - bone stock - daily driver

Steve is top notch and so is their products. You wont want to use anything else after you get addicted to them
    Nick | Car Care Moderator
    2006 PBM GTO M6 w/ Red Leather 1 of 370