Thread: Free Firebird Hatch

Free Firebird Hatch

Free to a good home ,I have a hatch off of a 93 Firebird that I need to get rid of. It's black with a gold vinyl 25th Anniversary stripe, has the low spoiler, rear window defrost and is in pretty decent shape. It has no interior plastic with it. If you want it, come get it (Hattiesburg, MS) and its yours...FREE...I just want it out of my damn way. As far as I know, it should fit all 93-02 Firebirds. If youre interested, PM me for details.
    Proud owner of an underpowered Trans Am clone...3.4 A4 V6, Bilstein HDs, black 17x9.5 ZO6 replicas, BMR adjustable torque arm-trans tunnel brace w/loop-stb-sfc-lca-phr-poly bushings, 1 piece driveshaft, gold 25th anniversary style stripes, honeycomb taillights, TA f/r bumpers-hatch-gfx-door panels-center console.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

PM sent
    - scotty '00 Firebird A4 mods: none

Why are idiots trying to get off the only planet known capable of sustaining human life??

Couldnt delete the thread, lol, but the hatch is now gone.....astrosurfer needs one and promised it to him. So congrats A.S.
    Proud owner of an underpowered Trans Am clone...3.4 A4 V6, Bilstein HDs, black 17x9.5 ZO6 replicas, BMR adjustable torque arm-trans tunnel brace w/loop-stb-sfc-lca-phr-poly bushings, 1 piece driveshaft, gold 25th anniversary style stripes, honeycomb taillights, TA f/r bumpers-hatch-gfx-door panels-center console.

Thank you.
    - scotty '00 Firebird A4 mods: none

Why are idiots trying to get off the only planet known capable of sustaining human life??

So Scotty, did you make it back on the 2hr drive without having the hatch fly off? LOL