Thread: Mississippi Meet/Gathering Sat 14th

Mississippi Meet/Gathering Sat 14th

I'm not really sure if this is last minute or not, or if anyone would be interested....but this Saturday night (14th) there's gonna be another meet/cruise in at the Oak Grove Sonic Drive-In here in Hattiesburg. There's supposed to be a really good turn out from some classic car club as well as a bunch of us from www.torqueaddicts.com. I'd like to see some of yall come hang out and shoot the breeze for awhile.
    Proud owner of an underpowered Trans Am clone...3.4 A4 V6, Bilstein HDs, black 17x9.5 ZO6 replicas, BMR adjustable torque arm-trans tunnel brace w/loop-stb-sfc-lca-phr-poly bushings, 1 piece driveshaft, gold 25th anniversary style stripes, honeycomb taillights, TA f/r bumpers-hatch-gfx-door panels-center console.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

i may be able to make that

96 a4 base model
    bolt on mods
    t-top conversion
    nx wet kit
    Hot Rod Black
    SOLD!!

Yeah Dave you should try to come on up...the last time that I went there was a pretty good turnout. Theres usually a few hopped up late model F-bodies in attendance. I think a few of us will be trying to get there around 5:30 or so.
    Proud owner of an underpowered Trans Am clone...3.4 A4 V6, Bilstein HDs, black 17x9.5 ZO6 replicas, BMR adjustable torque arm-trans tunnel brace w/loop-stb-sfc-lca-phr-poly bushings, 1 piece driveshaft, gold 25th anniversary style stripes, honeycomb taillights, TA f/r bumpers-hatch-gfx-door panels-center console.

i am supposed to be getting some body work done to my car soon so i may not be able to make it, in my camaro at least, but we shall see. no major work gotta guy from work gonna bang out all my dents for $200

96 a4 base model
    bolt on mods
    t-top conversion
    nx wet kit
    Hot Rod Black
    SOLD!!

$200??? damn dude, thats cheap enough.....i dont remember you ride having any dents....you talking about those damn parking lot door dings we all hate? lol

that and my hood has a dent from when some one backed over the front of it and the right quater panel has a scrap in it and if you look at the rocker in my sig by the fender there is a hole in it.

96 a4 base model
    bolt on mods
    t-top conversion
    nx wet kit
    Hot Rod Black
    SOLD!!

Im on my way to the Sonic in just a few minutes....with the Firebird and a camera....hope to see some of yall there and hoping for a good turnout.