Thread: 60* Inclusive Feedback

60* Inclusive Feedback

I just got done with a weekend of R&R with john (forced_firebird) and i gotta say. hes a stand up guy. We had a lot of fun, and he really helped me out when installing the cam. He also Milled down my oil pump cover so my double roller timing chain wouldnt rub on it and he did a damn good job. he set all these coordinates into his machine of magic and bam, i think its like .002 off from perfect.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

oh also, these guys can make anything you could ever want out of metal. labels, logos, letters, numbers, its crazy what these dudes showed me they can do w/ cnc lathes
    Last edited by MacSteve; 05-18-2008 at 09:44 PM.
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2008/045/5/7/Squirrel_on_a_Motorbike_by_Suzanyab.jpg
    Steve
    2007 Honda CBR 600RR (daily)
    2003 KTM 525sx (Trails/MX toy)
    2007 Chevy Silverado (Toy Hauler/Truck stuff)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Contributing Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by marodout View Post
    oh also, these guys can make anything you could ever want out of metal. labels, logos, letters, numbers, its crazy what these dudes showed me they can do w/ cnc lathes and mills
    Corrected it for ya, lol.

Thanks for the feedback

Gonna eat me some peaches Driver_10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forced_Firebird View Post
    Corrected it for ya, lol.

Thanks for the feedback
    Hey John...

Ive actually still got those templates that I need CNC'd out. I know Its been a while since we first talked about them. I guess you can put me down for a milled out, "Double-timing chain" timing cover for my 3500 swap as well.

(School came up and the money ran out. But dont worry, when the money builds back up we can pick up where we left off)
    Gonna be quiet again for a little while, so show some patience. It will be worth the wait.
    ...I promise you

Contributing Sponsor
    You can just use a RWD cover and the double timing chain will fit just fine, problem is you need a roller cam timing chan. The only one available is from TCE and the crank has to be ground a little for it to work.

Sweet, good to hear you guys got all that work done. John seems like a pretty good guy and definitely knows what's what. Steve, send me a PM of you time whenever you get to a track, it should be pretty good.
    John, 1999 Isuzu Vehicross Ironman Edition
    No more F-Bodies after 15 years of nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by Tpunk View Post
    Sweet, good to hear you guys got all that work done. John seems like a pretty good guy and definitely knows what's what. Steve, send me a PM of you time whenever you get to a track, it should be pretty good.
    will do. I plan for track in the next 2 weeks or so
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2008/045/5/7/Squirrel_on_a_Motorbike_by_Suzanyab.jpg
    Steve
    2007 Honda CBR 600RR (daily)
    2003 KTM 525sx (Trails/MX toy)
    2007 Chevy Silverado (Toy Hauler/Truck stuff)

I to can agree that John is a great guy. I drove 3 hours down to him to have my turbo setup built. Barely knew him and he offered up a place to stay (Though I only needed it one night, Worked through the second night). Setup is still going strong, and other then a few minor issues, mostly from lack of sleep Im very happy with what I got
    3400/3500 hybird, OBD2 conversion with DHP, Ported/Polished Topend, Custom Cam, custom length pushrods, ARP Head studs, 65mm billet throttle body plus more
    Best 1/4 et - 12.9
    Best 1/4 mph- 111
    Meth, Drag radial, limited traction