Thread: Scoggin Dickey Review

Scoggin Dickey Review

I just ordered Some stuff from Scoggin Dickey, and I must say, their service is excellent. I ordered the parts on Monday, and they were to be "drop Shipped"-meaning straight from GM to me.. They arrived Friday
    Raymond, was the guy I spoke to and he was really helpful in finding the parts I needed.
    A+ service!
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2008/045/5/7/Squirrel_on_a_Motorbike_by_Suzanyab.jpg
    Steve
    2007 Honda CBR 600RR (daily)
    2003 KTM 525sx (Trails/MX toy)
    2007 Chevy Silverado (Toy Hauler/Truck stuff)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'll second the excellent service review. Matt took care of me last year and I was extremely impressed with the professionalism and speed of service.

Two thumbs up!
    2007 Honda Civic EX Coupe | 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    "He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.." - Oscar Wilde
    Mah blog! (Guns!) Slamfire <- Linky

yup
    good guys, I bought my entire engine setup from those guys last year, Matt took care of business!
    94 Turbo Firebird V6 - H/C LS1 Swap
    99 Trans Am 427ci -Twin 76s - Jan 09 GMHTP
    04 Viper - Paxton/Corsa/slam

Super Moderator
    Thanks for the kind words guys! I'm not there anymore, but really appreciate the feedback

Marodout: What were you ordering that you somehow got transfered to Raymond? He works the front counter (walk in sales) and rarely if ever does mail-order stuff. He is a good guy though, and I'm glad to hear he took care of you

Quote Originally Posted by Not A V8 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words guys! I'm not there anymore, but really appreciate the feedback

Marodout: What were you ordering that you somehow got transfered to Raymond? He works the front counter (walk in sales) and rarely if ever does mail-order stuff. He is a good guy though, and I'm glad to hear he took care of you
    i ordered valve seals and some bolts. i was transfered to somebody, but got a voicemail.. i didnt feel like waiting for a call back so i called again and got transfered to him lol
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2008/045/5/7/Squirrel_on_a_Motorbike_by_Suzanyab.jpg
    Steve

I have wanted to order from them for a while, but I've found thier website somewhat difficult to navigate. Is it better to just call them if I have questions about parts?
    2010 Camaro RS/SS LS3 M6 AFe cai, GMPP catback

absolutely. i cant find 1 thing for the v6 on their website or their parts catalog lol. call them, it definitely makes it easier
    Steve

Contributing Sponsor Herron Performance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    I have wanted to order from them for a while, but I've found thier website somewhat difficult to navigate. Is it better to just call them if I have questions about parts?
    Send them to me, LOL, I have an acct with them now so I will try to help ya!