Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing with good handling

Yeah I run the ST sway bars too. I like it to be a little tail happy too at the events cause oyu can steer a little using the gas. I rather it do that then push push push from understeering. I also have tubular LCA's, PHB, and some big 315's in the back that help out with that too I for one say let the people run whatever size swaybar they like. Go big or go home

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

How are the Summit springs working out for you? I may consider those for the price.
    Justin
    00 GTP Daytona
    77 Morris Garage B
    (insert new project car here shortly)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacdout96 View Post
    Yeah I run the ST sway bars too. I like it to be a little tail happy too at the events cause oyu can steer a little using the gas. I rather it do that then push push push from understeering. I also have tubular LCA's, PHB, and some big 315's in the back that help out with that too I for one say let the people run whatever size swaybar they like. Go big or go home
    werd. I can't wait to go to an event and try out these bars. I just need some tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    How are the Summit springs working out for you? I may consider those for the price.
    I like them quite a bit. At first they only lowered the car like 1/2", and they were really soft and wussy. Now that they have "worn in", they are low and stiff. I like them alot.
    2010 Camaro RS/SS LS3 M6 AFe cai, GMPP catback

I run a 35mm sway and stock v6 rear (really would like to go up a couple mm and see) but man what a difference, best mods ever to an f-body, besides the bilsteins, wish I had some nice springs but I am not gonna drop any more money into my car.

handling mods for the win, they make a car so much more fun
    2008 G8 GT
    Magnetic Gray Metallic

Well...

I'm moving to NC next month and there seems to be alot of autox activity in eastern NC. One of the solo tracks is at an airbase really close to mine!!

I've got good tires, and I'm about to get some rims for them. I'm stabbing a cam over xmas, and I think I'll be ready to run next season. I'm pretty excited that I will be able to run a whole season without any interruptions.
    2010 Camaro RS/SS LS3 M6 AFe cai, GMPP catback

There does seem to be a lot of autox activity up there. I'm starting out stock with the GTP for an event just to get the hang of the car.
    Justin
    00 GTP Daytona
    77 Morris Garage B
    (insert new project car here shortly)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12