Thread: Florida law Enforcing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Full Throttle

Exclamation Florida law Enforcing

I always see folks who don't move over...if you haven't heard about the law yet, heres a reminder for you. I have heard too many close call stories from LEO buddies...

link to more info:
    http://www.fhp.state.fl.us/PhotoGallery/PG123107.htm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Florida State Law enforcment

For you speeders. Here are some of the agencies that have the power to pull you over in the State of florida other than FHP.

This division is responsible for enforcing state law on water and land of our state primarily recreational waterways and wildlife. Also ive seen them enforing the highways and local roads. They tend to help out DOT and FHP alot.

This division enforces the Motor Carrier compliance laws for state and federal statues on our nations commercial vehicles within the State of Florida. Also don't think they just target comercial trucks. They can and do pull over regular people like me and you. In some areas then tend to do wolf packs with local sheriff,police,FWCC and FHP.

A few things i have learned about DOT. Theye have given FHP and some local police divisions the same power they have to enforce the law on Comercial trucks and inspect their cargo and weight. The Police tend to have (Comercial vehicle enforcment) on their windows.

Sorce: Internet and their respected law agency sites and myself as im a truck driver and often see you get pulled over.
    Naz
    2005- Grand Prix Comp-g struts,front swaybar,GMPP rear sway bar,BMR trailing arms,zzp tower braces.
    1999- Lumina LTZ