Thread: Cruise In Time

Cruise In Time

Thats right its cruise-in time. Stones River Mall is haveing its weekly Cruise-Ins again. Its right behind the Sears store and there are hundreds of cars that show up every Friday night. Its from 6pm to 9pm but the fun doesn't stop there. This is in Murfreesboro TN off of Old Fort Parkway. Coming from Nashville TN its the 2nd exit right past the exit for 840 when driving on I-24!

If you don't feel like going home then, you can go to SpecialFX and hang with the big boys. There you can partake in a whatever you would like. If that is street racing, then somebody there might help you out. Becareful who you race because we have some slow guys and we also have some 10sec and below guys. We have a share of ricers also, so even if you don't race you can laugh at them. Don't judge the cars by looks because usually the fastest guys cars look beatup and stock, and the slowest people look the fastest. Me I just look good and don't race. My GTP is lawn furniture anyways!

If you are from the north, stay away because southern people don't like you yankee folks!
    1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - Who builds an engine with 5 Cams..........GM does 4 real ones and a dummy cam.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    If you are from the north and visit stay away because southern people don't you yankee folks![/QUOTE]
    and you wonder why the south lost???????? LMFAO

We didn't lose we are just recruiting mexicans for the next fight!
    1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - Who builds an engine with 5 Cams..........GM does 4 real ones and a dummy cam.

Banned
    then thell stab ya in the back, so keep recruiting them there too many in florida! the north has already taken over florida.and know a few there in tn too. check the school listings top 20 mostly northern schools bottom 20 mainly southern schools. LMFAO....