Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tons of new appearance mods [56k blah...]

really like what you did with the nose emblem,i've never seen that done before.
    2005 tony stewart monte carlo ss/2002 trans am ws6 collector edition(wife's car)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

So no more runnin'... Namrepus28's Avatar
    Looking good! nice work.
    -Derek- *Canada Forum Mod*
    1996 Camaro 3.8L A4
    2003 Bonneville SSEi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by RancidCamaro View Post
    "Cheat on her?! What do you think I am, some kind of an asshole?!"

Full Throttle Extreme!
    Wow, your car is ABSOLUTELY stunning. Very well done and sharp. Keep up the good work
    Last edited by TMC2k1; 11-24-2007 at 07:41 PM.

Full Throttle Extreme! splitplug's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by f-tothe-ill View Post
    Even though I've seen this thread a hundred times I still check out your car every time I'm on here. What can I say, I'm a sucker for pewter metallic. Really like what you've done with it, good to see one without black accents. I'm going the black and silver/chrome accent route, hope it turns out as well as I envision. You certainly are on the right track. Oh and where did you get your nose badge from, is it just a decal or a stainless emblem like mine?
    Just a decal. Looks pretty good in person, I could have done a better job, but I suck at applying decals.
    Kevin - 2000 y87 A4 Light Pewter Metallic Camaro
    Pacesetter headers | Eastern Catalytic High Flow cat | 3" pipes to 3" Summit Turbo Muffler | Fast Toys Ram Air | Whisper Lid | R1 Concepts Drilled/Slotted Rotors

http://www.splitplug.com

wow your car is hot stuff
    96 firebird
    Intake
    TSP Rumbler

Was fed after midnight Rising_Phoenix's Avatar
    Everytime I look at your wheels, I just want to have a set too. I really like how they look on your car and was checking out their site. I think the silver ones would look better on my car than the gunmetal ones like yours. I can't remember did you say how much they cost you, if you don't mind me asking. If you don't want to post it in the thread then just shoot me a pm.
    Bryce | non timebo mala

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit drinking.

Your car is just dead sexy. Seeing it just wants me to paint my cat that color.
    Justin
    00 GTP Daytona
    77 Morris Garage B
    (insert new project car here shortly)

I was thinking about getting the same set of rotor's and brakes for my car, just wondering how they have been working for you?
    1998 Silver Camaro - Stage 3 clutch, 3.42 LSD, 1 piece Alum DS, Pacesetter Headers, TSP rumbler, CAI and more in the garage.
    2008 YZF R6 - Exhaust, Power Commander 3, pretty plastic pieces....
    1999 Ford Expedition Beater

Full Throttle Extreme!
    damn looks very nice, went crazy with the tire shine but looks good, love the wheels and the decals on the rotors. . . what did you use to clean the engine bay,i want to do that in the spring but im not sure what to use

Full Throttle Extreme!
    ive been wanting that grille to but ot match my wheels that are the smae stlye. . . . where did you get it ? how much

Quote Originally Posted by SilverV6 View Post
    I was thinking about getting the same set of rotor's and brakes for my car, just wondering how they have been working for you?
    Rotors have been working out great. I can't tell you exactly how much of an improvement over stock is, because my old rotors were going bad and were warping. I definitely don't feel any vibrations with these and am stopping better than before, and they still look like new.

Quote Originally Posted by MyFirstCamaro View Post
    damn looks very nice, went crazy with the tire shine but looks good, love the wheels and the decals on the rotors. . . what did you use to clean the engine bay,i want to do that in the spring but im not sure what to use
    Gunk foamy engine brite, spray it down with a hose, and then Gunk citrus detailer... makes the engine shine and smell lemony.

I bought the grill off of a member on this forum. Ebay has tons for cheap, and I think some of our sponsors also sell them.
    Last edited by splitplug; 12-06-2007 at 01:38 PM.
    Pacesetter headers | Eastern Catalytic High Flow cat | 3" pipes to 3" Summit Turbo Muffler | Fast Toys Ram Air | Whisper Lid | R1 Concepts Drilled/Slotted Rotors

Nicely done!

question on the MBA shift knob: where can i find one, and how much did it run you? thanks

Full Throttle Extreme!
    im guessing you had to coer all the electrical things ? . . . . i was hoping not do this but if it comes down to it i will

sorry to hi jack the thread but what do you mean by the shift knob adapter? are you referring to the tail piece? im thinking about to buying one off thunderracing...

Quote Originally Posted by MyFirstCamaro View Post
    im guessing you had to coer all the electrical things ? . . . . i was hoping not do this but if it comes down to it i will
    All I do is lightly cover the fuse box, pcm, and alternator with some plastic grocery bags, and don't spray the hell out of them when you spray the engine.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast