Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Import night....Boston Mass.

Untaken by vette plague Savage Messiah's Avatar
    OK i gotta say.... how in the HELL can you get from baltimore to boston in 7 hours? I mean i can see it happening but I woulda guessed more like 8 - 9
    Kasey - 97 Camaro - 2.077 60', 14.745 @ 92.2 - Some mods
    87 Benz 190E - dead
    95 Cutlass Ciera SL - new daily!
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgs View Post
    I won't say what I watch on Wednesday, it's worse than Mythbusters in the dork column.
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgs View Post
    umm... AI (American Idol).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

its about 400 miles.... google earth puts me at 7 ours 7 minutes from the center of baltimore to the center of boston.... i figure my trusty radar detector and divine power crossed fingers will get me there a little above the speed limit they used to calculate that, then figure in gas stops, some munchies, piss break, i think 7 and a half is a good eta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if i dont work im go im probably going to make the drive and time it just to set it in stone lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

now THIS might take a little longer.... baltimore to california

might attempt this over the summer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bah 7.5 Hours is easy. I can make it from Norfolk, VA to Springfield, MA in 8.5 Of course I usually leave here around 11 PM to avoid all the traffic.
    1998 Silver Camaro - Headers, TSP Rumbler, LSD 3.42 gears, Bilstein Shocks, Springs, 32/19 Sways, Hurst Shifter/Short throw, Stage 2 clutch...

Half Throttle
    Quote Originally Posted by 98Camaro07 View Post
    if i dont work im go im probably going to make the drive and time it just to set it in stone lol
    Why dont you just go to the one Chantilly, Virginia this saturday April 21???
    1999 3.8L V6 Camaro auto, K&N CAI, 160* thermostat, SLP Manual Fan Switch, Pacesetter headers, Carsound cat, Flowmaster Cat-back, Auburn Posi LSD, Motive 3.73's, Tune by Phil Thomas of Corvette Forum.
    Best ET: 15.252 @ 90.76 (Before Gear and Tune)

Quote Originally Posted by 99CamaroOwner View Post
    Why dont you just go to the one Chantilly, Virginia this saturday April 21???
    work, noon to 10pm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Full Throttle Extreme! kidcamaro98's Avatar
    if you go to hot import nights let me know...maybe we can meet up from NY and cruise up there together or something. I also have my buddy that driving his C6 Z06 and my other friend drviing his 04' CObra.

01 Arctic White Camaro M6 SS # # 5728 --- 600.8rwhp , 642rwtq
    MS3 cam,HSW nitrous plate kit, Moser 12 bolt w/ 4.11's,Bolt Ons, Lowered/full spohn suspension, DD C6 Z06's etc....

yeah most definately, if all goes right with the camaro this weekend, ill see about requesting off and just taking the trip.. my new seats might even be in on time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kidcamaro98 View Post
    if you go to hot import nights let me know...maybe we can meet up from NY and cruise up there together or something. I also have my buddy that driving his C6 Z06 and my other friend drviing his 04' CObra.
    things are looking good so far, i managed to get myself out of saturday and the camaro is being finished up tomorrow by 5pm, pm me where youd want to meet up at...

ps. thank god for gps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Full Throttle Extreme! kidcamaro98's Avatar
    turns out i dont think im going...me and my buddy with the C6 z06 are gonna Go race our quads...its the first race of the season so i could use the points.

01 Arctic White Camaro M6 SS # # 5728 --- 600.8rwhp , 642rwtq
    MS3 cam,HSW nitrous plate kit, Moser 12 bolt w/ 4.11's,Bolt Ons, Lowered/full spohn suspension, DD C6 Z06's etc....

eh then im out too, maybe next time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12