Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 119

Thread: Roll Call time!

  1. #16
    It moves !!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    St Louis, Mo
    Posts
    13,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket Racer
    So you're the Water boy?
    lol
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall
    [email protected].57 1/8 -1.8x sixty
    [email protected] unk 1/4 - 7.197 1/8 - 1.83 sixty
    Call me Viper

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #17
    It goes up AND down!!!! Malice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Norf Carolana
    Posts
    8,044
    Sorry Jon, I was out in the field all week. Marines train, ya know.

    Andrew- I just learned FO basics a couple weeks ago. That is a badass job. It would be fun to work on UAV's also though. Too bad I'll be gone before you get here to alexandria.

    VIPER- 60 training days left till I move to FL. I'm already looking for a house down there. Some FBC folks said your coming to the EFA points race in Maryland next saturday. Is that true? BTW, I went to the dyno today, your in second place again.
    2010 Camaro RS/SS LS3 M6 AFe cai, GMPP catback

  4. #18
    12.2 @ 110 1/4 runner bene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Texan in ENGLAND...bullocks!
    Posts
    1,464

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew.brandon
    US Army, VA national guard
    429th Alpha company, South Boston VA
    92W water purification (not MOS Q'ed at the moment)
    E-4

    .
    I'm too, a wa-ter boy.

    USAF active duty, been in for 4 years and one month
    Current base is Little Rock AFB AR 314th CES currently deployed with the 379 EAW, 379 ECES.
    E-4/SrA

    AFSC is 3E451= means Utilities journeyman.
    Deals with water distribution and wastewater system peacetime pretty much a glorified plumber with state licenses and such paid for from Uncle Sam.
    Wartime? Erect a water distribution system and wastewater system in a bare base including setting up and maintaining ROWPU system.

    You guys are laughing now but you know what a marine, soldier, airman, sailor can't last long in a war without water. One of the most valuable asset in the military base is its own water source.
    2004 BS G35 sedan 5AT

  5. #19
    It goes up AND down!!!! Malice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Norf Carolana
    Posts
    8,044
    Quote Originally Posted by bene
    I'm too, a wa-ter boy.

    USAF active duty, been in for 4 years and one month
    Current base is Little Rock AFB AR 314th CES currently deployed with the 379 EAW, 379 ECES.
    E-4/SrA

    AFSC is 3E451= means Utilities journeyman.
    Deals with water distribution and wastewater system peacetime pretty much a glorified plumber with state licenses and such paid for from Uncle Sam.
    Wartime? Erect a water distribution system and wastewater system in a bare base including setting up and maintaining ROWPU system.

    You guys are laughing now but you know what a marine, soldier, airman, sailor can't last long in a war without water. One of the most valuable asset in the military base is its own water source.

    I'm down with the water boy. I drink a lot out in the field. What I am confused about is the wastewater apsect. Does that include the water used for working toilets? Has the airforce gotten rid of the ole' burning tubs of diesel and shit as a means of waste removal? If so, you guys are way more luxurious than I thought.
    2010 Camaro RS/SS LS3 M6 AFe cai, GMPP catback

  6. #20
    It moves !!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    St Louis, Mo
    Posts
    13,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Malice
    I'm down with the water boy. I drink a lot out in the field. What I am confused about is the wastewater apsect. Does that include the water used for working toilets? Has the airforce gotten rid of the ole' burning tubs of diesel and shit as a means of waste removal? If so, you guys are way more luxurious than I thought.
    yes we make the army and maires burn our shit


    :p :p

    we use bottled water tho the "other" water is for showers
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall
    [email protected] 1/8 -1.8x sixty
    [email protected] unk 1/4 - 7.197 1/8 - 1.83 sixty
    Call me Viper

  7. #21
    It goes up AND down!!!! Malice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Norf Carolana
    Posts
    8,044
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboV6Camaro
    yes we make the army and maires burn our shit


    :p :p

    we use bottled water tho the "other" water is for showers

    Showers!!!!

    Man, you guys are decadent.
    2010 Camaro RS/SS LS3 M6 AFe cai, GMPP catback

  8. #22
    Half Throttle KrisXpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by Malice
    Showers!!!!

    Man, you guys are decadent.

    1998 camaro SS ->2002 COS5 operating system. F1 procharged LME 370CI.. A4 -> M6

  9. #23
    It moves !!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    St Louis, Mo
    Posts
    13,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Malice
    VIPER- 60 training days left till I move to FL. I'm already looking for a house down there. Some FBC folks said your coming to the EFA points race in Maryland next saturday. Is that true? BTW, I went to the dyno today, your in second place again.
    cool i hope to have my FFH buy then and it all restalled too

    its that true???? hell no.... i dont know where they got that idea from
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall
    [email protected] 1/8 -1.8x sixty
    [email protected] unk 1/4 - 7.197 1/8 - 1.83 sixty
    Call me Viper

  10. #24
    It moves !!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    St Louis, Mo
    Posts
    13,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Malice
    Showers!!!!

    Man, you guys are decadent.
    i was in balad they had trucks that came on got all the waste
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall
    [email protected] 1/8 -1.8x sixty
    [email protected] unk 1/4 - 7.197 1/8 - 1.83 sixty
    Call me Viper

  11. #25
    Light Throttle chase02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    newport beach,ca
    Posts
    126
    usmc 0311 thats infantry currently in kuwait but stationed out of camp pendelton ca e-3

  12. #26
    I'm goin' nonlinear! Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    37,949
    Ha, Malice may be rethinking his choice of branches.

    You want to talk about decadent? Look at some USAF officers. Them bitches be gettin' treated like kings and queens, yo!
    2007 Honda Civic EX Coupe | 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    "He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.." - Oscar Wilde
    Mah blog! (Guns!) Slamfire <- Linky

  13. #27
    It goes up AND down!!!! Malice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Norf Carolana
    Posts
    8,044
    Quote Originally Posted by chase02
    usmc 0311 thats infantry currently in kuwait but stationed out of camp pendelton ca e-3
    CHASE!!!

    I haven't heard from you in a while. I don't know if you remember, but we raced a few times at MIR together.

    MCB quantico will be sending you guys a bunch of new 0302's in a few months. They are real hard chargers. Don't beat 'em up too much.

    I'm still chillin in my 7599 spot. I'm headed to NAS pensacola in 55 days.
    2010 Camaro RS/SS LS3 M6 AFe cai, GMPP catback

  14. #28
    Light Throttle chase02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    newport beach,ca
    Posts
    126
    hey malice hows things goin its kinda hott over here but not too bad i think its funny i am typing on a normal key board but there is jibberish letters next to our letters so hows the car doin mallice? mine is sitting right now i miss it cant wait to be back to racing again hope that you have a good time in fla it is a nice place and it should be fun flying what are you going to be flying or do you know yet?

  15. #29
    It goes up AND down!!!! Malice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Norf Carolana
    Posts
    8,044
    Quote Originally Posted by chase02
    hey malice hows things goin its kinda hott over here but not too bad i think its funny i am typing on a normal key board but there is jibberish letters next to our letters so hows the car doin mallice? mine is sitting right now i miss it cant wait to be back to racing again hope that you have a good time in fla it is a nice place and it should be fun flying what are you going to be flying or do you know yet?
    I've been freezing all winter doing field ops in the snow & such. I think I might have the same billet as you right now. The school I'm at is like SOI for officers. I am currently a saw gunner for my squad.

    I don't know what I'll be flyng, but my first few choices are:

    FA18
    V22 osprey
    C130
    CH53

    Cobras are cool, but everyone says that cobra pilots are assholes and they haze the shit out of the new guys. Me no like.

    Hueys are old and underpowered. Me no like

    I doubt I'll get the security clearance to fly the EA6B.

    They Quit training pilots for the Harrier and CH46. The V22 is gonna be replacing the CH46 in droves, so we are done training Phrog pilots. Thats fine by me. It's silly that a twin engine helo can only lift 12 Marines.

    I'm sure you're not exactly having a great time over there, but at least you'll be coming home to a lot of saved up money. I'll be in the sandbox in a couple years. The commandant came and talked to us last week. He basically said that unless Jesus gets elected president, we are gonna be in the middle east for a really really long time.
    2010 Camaro RS/SS LS3 M6 AFe cai, GMPP catback

  16. #30
    Light Throttle chase02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    newport beach,ca
    Posts
    126
    i like the v22 those things are bad ass but yes they dont hold alot the 46 sucks balls the 53 is a beast i think i would like the jet more then anything i had the saw all throughout our build up but now i am a grenadier how do you like the saw me personally i think its a piece but whatever today sucked we had a sandstorm i have sand in places i didnt know i had

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •