PDA

View Full Version : Miceli must die

hawgs
10-20-2004, 07:21 PM
He is a worthless piece of shit that cannot throw a fucking baseball any better then a chimp. He is a waste of flesh that should be beaten with a baseball bat. :dammit:

LordoftheBling
10-20-2004, 10:08 PM
hawgs wrote:
He is a worthless piece of shit that cannot throw a fucking baseball any better then a chimp. He is a waste of flesh that should be beaten with a baseball bat. :dammit:
werd.. he is fuckin rediculous. i knew the game was over when i saw his sorry ass come in the game..

such a good game and he ruins it

miceli =:shit:

hawgs
10-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Clemens pitching tomorrow and the game is in the bag. Looks like we are playing the Bosox. :engarde:

LordoftheBling
10-21-2004, 10:08 AM
yeah i agree. With the rocketon good rest and Oswalt ready to come in for relief and thenour boy lights out Lidge i would say we are in a pretty good spot. we gotta keeppoo holes from killing us again. on a side not Suppan is pitching for the Birdies and we pounded him this season. he went 1-4 this season against us

as for how close this series is.. i saw on ESPN. we have scored exactly the same number of runs, have the same Batting AVg. and the same ERA for both teams. kinda freaky how close this is

PSBeltran did not hit a HR yesterday so he is due for 2 today:bang:

hawgs
10-21-2004, 11:25 AM
I am getting excited. This is our time for sure. :bang:

You working tonight Jeff? Plans to watch the game somewhere? I'd like to get a few people together and watch the game. :D

gregmondro
10-21-2004, 02:55 PM
man I can't wait til baseball is over, its screwing up the time the Simpsons comes on over here. :umm:

LordoftheBling
10-21-2004, 04:35 PM
hawgs wrote:
I am getting excited. This is our time for sure. :bang:

You working tonight Jeff? Plans to watch the game somewhere? I'd like to get a few people together and watch the game. :D

i think im staying here at the house and possibly switching over to williford about the 5th if things arent going our way.... its a proven way for a win.. undefeated using this game watching technique.:bang:

hawgs
10-22-2004, 09:10 AM
You must not have gone to Willifords in the 5th inning. Its all Jeffs fault.:engarde:

Dom
10-22-2004, 10:34 AM
Clemens pitching, they'll win for sure. :bang:

LordoftheBling
10-22-2004, 11:06 AM
damn astros...

as for dom... BAN HIM