PDA

View Full Version : Saw a ZL1 camaro yesterday

Imsoblackicry
10-30-2004, 05:35 AM
Yeah theres one floating around arlington, bad part was it was in the walmart parking lot on eastchase and I30. I thought it was fake until i got around and started looking at it. Kinda funny when you see one ofthe rarest of the rare 100k camaro at walmart. Only in texas i presume, I mean c'mon we love our walmart:bang:

nightrida
10-30-2004, 02:43 PM
that was me. i was buying my gucci glasses while on my lunch break from carmax.

hawgs
11-01-2004, 03:56 PM
I hate parking my car at Wl-Mart because there are too many baskets floating around and dumbass people shopping there waiting to push one into my car... and my car was 1/5 of that ZL1. :dammit:

What color was it? This thread is worthless without pics! ;)

gregmondro
11-01-2004, 05:29 PM
so what kind of mullets do the zl1 camaro owners have?

something leading to a jerry curl?

99redbird80
11-01-2004, 09:45 PM
so what kind of mullets do the zl1 camaro owners have? something leading to a jerry curl?
Probably. :rofl:

Wish we had one of those running around here, though my friend says there's a Callaway Corvette somewhere in the Woodlands.

Thunderchicken
11-01-2004, 10:41 PM
hawgs wrote:
dumbass people shopping there waiting to push one into my car... gotta watch out forCP and familia :jest:

Imsoblackicry
11-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Thunderchicken wrote:
hawgs wrote:
dumbass people shopping there waiting to push one into my car... gotta watch out forCP and familia :jest:

Gotta watch out for the munez familia down in arlington ;)well stab you in the face for looking at our cars wrongand not think twice